The big Fight

"Bendy! Why can't you understand!?" You yelled at the demon "Why do you even like him? He abandoned us and you still like him!" Bendy yelled "He's my friend and he was close to my Uncle" you say turning away from the demon "that's all you talk about" Bendy said "You can't stop me! I love my Uncle" you yelled trying to hold back the tears "Well... your Uncle is dead! And I felt unstoppable when I was stabbing him. Every scream he let out was music to my ears!" You yelled as you turned around and smacked the demon across the face and you stormed upstairs your room "Ugh! Whatever" Bendy said.

(Time skip)
"Why on Earth would you say that Bendy?" Crstyal asked as she helped Bendy with the red mark on his face when you smack him "She started it" Bendy said rubbing his cheek "But, you went to far with the killing thing" Boris said frowning at the demon "She's fine" Bendy said "No, she's not. This is the angriest I have ever seen y/n and she's not known to hold grudges against stuff" Boris said "This is serious" Crstyal said "What do I do than?" Bendy asked the wolf standing in front of him "You can apologize for bringing up her dead Uncle" Boris said "No! She started that argument first and I finished it" Bendy said "You should never bring up something like that. You could have really hurt her feelings about that subject" Crstyal said as she walked out the room and into the kitchen "Dylan!" Crstyal called to the demon "Coming!" Dylan yelled as he flew out the kitchen.

(Your pov)
'Why would he said that?' I thought to myself as I cried into the pillow "He's so cruel" I say between sobs "I told him that he made the right decision killing him. I was wrong! He should have killed Bendy and got rid of him" I say as I stared at the picture of me and Bendy at the park "I'm not talking to him anymore" I say as I sat up in my bed and changed into my (F/c) jeans and shirt and walked downstairs to where the toons was "Dylan, you wanna go with me?" I asked as you walked downstairs and to the door "Can I go?" Dylan asked "Yes Dylan. Go have fun" Crstyal said smiling and Dylan turned into his human form and walked out with me.

(Bendy pov)
I didn't do anything wrong. She is the one who started that argument and I finished it. So, why do I feel so bad about doing that? And she slapped me that's a first. She should just cool off and I will wait until she comes and apologize to me.

(Back downstairs)
"Good he's gone" Crstyal said smiling "What was their argument even about?" Crstyal asked sitting on the couch with Boris "Well, before y/n brought you and Dylan to life Joey, y/n's Uncle brought me and Bendy to life" Boris said smiling "And Henry was a close friend to Joey so y/n basically looks up to him when she was a child. But, Henry left me, Bendy and Alice alone in the studio and Joey started as you can say... Experiment on me and I was dead but thanks to y/n she brought me back but Bendy snapped and killed Joey cause Joey said since the studio was out of business Joey blamed it on me and Bendy so he wanted to make us perfect but Bendy killed him and we was left in the studio Alone" Boris said as his ears lowered in sadness "After Henry left and Joey took y/n with him Bendy wanted to trick Henry and make him come to the studio so that he kill him but instead of Henry coming y/n came back and he held his plan for now and he felt that y/n helped him a lot" Boris said giving a small smile "So why was they arguing about?" Crstyal asked "Bendy wanted to kill Henry when he came over last night that's why we didn't see him the whole time that he was here" Boris said "After that this morning I hear yelling and went to see what was happening and y/n and Bendy was arguing that's when Bendy brought up her Uncle and she slapped Bendy and stormed upstairs" Boris said "Wow. So are we gonna help them make up?" Crstyal asked "No. They can resolve this themselves and make up with one another" Boris said "Are you sure?" Crstyal asked with concern in her eyes "Yeah. They can't stay mad with one another for that long" Boris said smiling "What ever you say Bory" Crstyal said as she pecked Boris on the cheek and walked away leaving a blushing Boris.