A little Chit Chat!!!

Hello my fellow inklings! I am sorry but author-chan miri is in the hospital cuz she was just dumb enough to eat a  strawberry and she was allergic to it but I am just happy she is okay so if you want to ask her any just comment or message her on here.

I am just filling in for author-chan since she is still resting so yeah. I now that some of you are sad that my game is now over and tbh I am unhappy too! Like is that really what meatly wanted to happen to me? I am his favorite character of all time and if you want to know more about author-chan you can go to the chapter of this lovely story called "get to me!" And know more about author-chan I hope you guys are enjoying this story and let's wait for author-chan while she is resting and she will be okay! And if you want more stories from her than just go on her page and check out the other story about me and she just released some new ones and she also wanted me to tell you guys that she wants you guys to decide on whether you guys want her to do a yandere girls oneshots or Pokemon oneshots she will give you all two weeks and she will send me to bring out the announcement when they are submitted so comments on which one you guys will like and she will taking requests for either one you pick.

That's all...

Bendy the demon out😈😈😈