A Birthday (Bendy 😈)

(your pov)
"Okay, guys since everyone is in human form we are gonna do Bendy's Birthday hunt!" You say happily smiling at the now human cartoons "Yay! This is gonna be perfect" Dylan said smiling as his tail shaped into a heart "We have to leave now while Bendy is still sleeping" you say as you and the toons are walking out the door leaving the ink demon behind.

(Bendy pov)
"Ugh... What time is it?" I say as I hopped out my bed and walked downstairs to see that no one was here 'Not this again' I thought as I looked in all my friends bedrooms and y/n's too and see a pink letter on her door with her handwriting on it:

Happy Birthday Ink demon! Sorry that me and the others left you there by yourself but we are getting ready for your party and Henry is supposed to be coming over there to keep you company
Love ya💖

"At least she remembered my Birthday and I don't care anything about it. But oh... Well" I say smiling at the letter than I hear a knock at the door and I walked over to see who it was and it was Henry like on the letter.

"Hey Bendy. Happy Birthday!" Henry said smiling at me "Thanks" I say "Do you know where y/n and the others went?" I asked the man "No. I'm not suppose to tell you where they are until y/n calls me and tells me that I can bring you" Henry said smiling "I know" I say talking to Joey but I forgot that Henry can't see him so I look like a idiot talking to a ghost that's not even visible.

"Who are you talking to?" Henry asked with concern in his voice "Um... Just talking to Creator Joey" I say smiling "What!? Joey?!" Henry yelled and I smiled at him reacting like a little girl and Joey appeared in front of me and Henry "Hey Henry. No time no see" Joey said smiling "What the living hell?!" Henry yelled and I had laughed "How are you here?" Henry asked "Um... I really don't know I'm just here and Bendy can see me when I'm not in my visible form" Joey said smiling "Joey do you know what y/n is doing for my birthday?" I asked "Maybe I do and Maybe I don't but I'm not gonna tell you" Joey said smiling at me and I had an anger look in my eyes and Joey only laughed than I hear ringing "This must be y/n" Henry said as he took his phone out and started talking to the person "Hey Joey?" I say as I looked up at him "Hm?" Joey said "Who is he talking to?" I asked "y/n" Joey said smiling "Oh! I thought you wasn't gonna gonna tell me what she was planning" I say giving him a smug look on my face.

"Guys! We can go to the party" Henry said "Thank God! Come on" I say walking out the door and everyone do the same and we headed towards the party.

(Few minutes later...)
"Thank God were here!" Bendy said as he and Henry was at the party and was in the park with a lot of balloons and a table and Bendy was in his human form.

"I think we are in the wrong place" Bendy said as he looked at the dark place and than the lights came on "Happy Birthday!" Everyone yelled as that hopped out their hiding spots "Wow!" Bendy said as he turned pink and his tail shaped a heart "Happy Birthday Bendy" you say as you walked up to him and put a party hat on his head and hugged him "Thank you!" Bendy said "But, you didn't have to celebrate I don't really care about my birthday" Bendy said "What?! Of course we have to celebrate your birthday" you say smiling "Yeah Bendy, we love you" Dylan said "Okay enough talkin! Let's give Bendy his presents" Boris said "I agree Bory" Crstyal said smiling "Yay!" Bendy yelled.

(Few minutes later...)
"Okay, Bendy open the gift" I say smiling as Bendy had one more gift to open which was mine. "Okay!" Bendy said as he started ripping the wrapping paper and it was flying everywhere "Oh my ink God!" Bendy yelled as he looked at the case of bowties that I got him with different colors "you like it? I thought since you loved your little bowties I guess you would love having more than one color" I say smiling "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" Bendy said as he hugged me "Well, it is your birthday" I say rubbing his head and he made a purring noise "This was best party ever" Bendy said smiling at me and everyone else than he turned towards some trees behind him.

"Yeah, they did great" Bendy said smiling "Who are you talking to Bendy?" I asked him as he turned back around "Um... Just talking to myself" Bendy said as he blushed a grey color "Oh. okay if you say so. Do you all want to eat the cake at the house?" I asked the toon "Yes" Everyone said as he started headed back to the house

(Back to the house)
"Okay let's get this cake on the road!" Bendy yelled as he entered the house "Bendy can you actually eat cake?" Henry asked "Of course! If I can eat bacon soup than I most likely can eat cake" Bendy sad as he sliced off a big piece of cake "Hmm... Let's see how you taste" Bendy said as he put the cake in his mouth and his smile went more happier than usual and his eyes appeared to have stars in them "Um are you okay?" I asked looking at the happy demon "I am... GREAT! I FEEL LIKE I CAN RUN ACROSS THE WATERY SEA" Bendy said as he smiled and was jumping up in down like a child that got a new toy.

"Is he okay?" I whispered to Henry "Yeah, he gonna burn himself out just give it time" Henry said smiling at me "And how long will that take?" Boris asked "Just find out how long" Henry said smiling "Oh God" I say...

(2 hours later)
"Please Bendy" Boris said as Crstyal was sleeping was on the couch "How long will this take?" I asked "C'MON Y/N! LET'S GO SEE THE STARS!" Bendy yelled "Okay, Bendy please it's 12:00 at night you need to cool it" I say sitting on the couch with Dylan Sleeping on my shoulder "LET'S GO-"and Bendy starting falling forward and I kick a pillow under him so that his face won't hit the ground "Thank God! He's out Boris" I say as I looked at the wolf and see that he fell asleep while Crstyal was laying on his shoulder "Okay they are out also" I say sighing in comfort.

"I hate that freaking sugar rush" I say as I laid Dylan's head on the arm of the couch and got up and picked Bendy up and walked upstairs "Goodnight Bendy" I say as I sat him on his bed and closed the door "He really had fun" I say quietly to myself "Okay, now I am going to sleep. I am so tired" I say as I laid in bed and closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

___________________________________
Yes!  Sorry I have been working on the birthday chapter I was working on a new Bendy x Reader story and I am gonna keep working on that too and wait may be a day or two to update the next chapter

___________________________________Yes!  Sorry I have been working on the birthday chapter I was working on a new Bendy x Reader story and I am gonna keep working on that too and wait may be a day or two to update the next chapter

Happy birthday Bendy!!!

Miri out 🖤🖤🖤