A new Friend

(Bendy pov)
I watched as y/n walked around the studio with wonder in her eyes. She really has not changed a bit when she was a little girl.

(Flashback)
"Now say Bendy"said Bendy looking at the little girl "Kitty!" said young y/n grabbing on to Bendy's glove hand "Bendy, just wait until she turns about 5 you know that she can't really talk and she is only 2"said Joey smiling at you and the ink demon "Okay Joey"said Bendy as he did one of his perfect smiles and smiled at you...

(3 years later)
"BENDY!!" You yelled in the room "Yes toots?" asked Bendy as he ran to see what you had wanted "You wanna play a game?" You asked holding Bendy's hand "Yeah" said Bendy smiling at you "What's the game?" Asked Bendy looking at you "Hide and seek" you said running away and tagging him "You're it!!" You yelled running from the ink demon.

(End of flashback)
"Bendy?" You say calling to the ink demon than a ink puddle appeared in front of you and it formed a demon "Yes toots?" Bendy answered smiling looking at you.

"Do you remember me?" You asked with a little sadness in your voice "Of course I remember my favorite person in the world" Said the demon turning pink and blushing and you giggled at the sight of the pink demon "Glad you came back after all these years" said the demon as he floated off the ground a little "Well, I heard the they found Joey's body here so I thought I would be able to get some stuff from here" You say "y-y/n" Bendy said "Yes?" you say looking at the demon "I killed him" he says with ink tears coming down his face "Why?" You asked comforting the demon "He betrayed us and I snapped and I killed him" said Bendy " he deserved it" you say in a cold tone.

"what?" Said Bendy looking up to you "He would do something like that. You made a good choice to do that to protect the ones you love" you say smiling "Thanks for understanding" said Bendy as he hugged you and you blushed a light red "How long are you staying?" asked Bendy still having his arms around you "How long do you want me to stay?" You asked to the inky demon hugging you "Forever" he says in a soft voice starting to go to sleep "I will Bendy dear" you say falling asleep along side him

This took so much work thanks for reading it 🖤🖤🖤🖤