Get to know the character (Rosie)

Hey! My name is Rosie and I am a Neko and a pretty strong one too my mother is a Neko but my father is not so that must kinda explains why my big brother Jax is not a neko.
Me being a Neko when I was little wasn't that bad I wasn't bullied or anything like that people actually thought it was cool that I was half cat but some people when I got older took as a bad thing and what I mean is I was actually taken to a experimentation center because of me being a hybrid of a cat and a human it was hell being there they treated me like I was animal which is half of me anyways and they thought I was nothing but a pet to them that's when I snapped and killed them which caused me to be more cautious around humans other than my friend y/n and people close to me.

After escaping my mom was happy that I came home but when I told her that I killed some people she was shocked and she told me never to use my powers again and I was happy to do so. A few years later after being in highschool for two years or so I was having many crushes and boyfriends there and I was happy but they would break up with me and all their phrases was the same "You are nothing" and Everytime I heard that it pushes me over the edge and I would kill them and come home crying to my brother about how they broken up with me and stuff and he would always be there to help me but I became a Yandere and killing boys became a thing for me but there was this one boy or demon I should say that was different than all of them his name is Dylan and  he is a cartoon but to me he is real boy with feeling and stuff. Yes, I did kidnapped Dylan and he ended up killing me he said he would never let anyone hurt me and I was pretty touch so we became closer and I was happy but it wasn't my fault really! I was working for this angel and she was the old girlfriend of Bendy before he started going out with y/n but I am making up for what I done by helping Dylan and his family.

That's all for now the next get to know the character is Henry

Dylan: how about you tell the readers how your mom kidnapped me and my friend?
Rosie: Dylan, we been through this get over it
Dylan: get over it?! The woman kidnapped me how am I supposed to get over it?!
Rosie: I will by you ice cream
Dylan: what kind *crosses arms*
Rosie: any flavor you want
Dylan: okay! *Runs to Jax's car*
Dylan: Come on!
Rosie: Well bye everyone!

Dylan: how about you tell the readers how your mom kidnapped me and my friend?Rosie: Dylan, we been through this get over itDylan: get over it?! The woman kidnapped me how am I supposed to get over it?!Rosie: I will by you ice creamDylan: what kin...

Miri out🖤🖤🖤