Bendy x Bunny!Reader

(Your pov)
I was sitting with my big sister Lizzy as we was working at the cafe. Oh! Did I mention that I am a bunny? Well, I told you now and my big sister is a cat but we look more like humans just with the animal ears on our heads. And we aren't really blood sisters it's just a adopted thing with us going on.

But for some weird reason she always has a hood on her head she says that she not ashamed of how she looks because a lot of people know that we are toons maybe it's just a thing that she has going on.

"Y/n?" I hear someone call my name and it snap me out of my thoughts "Yeah?" I responded back "You are really going into outer space today" she said and when I turned around it was my sister.

"What do you mean?" I asked her "You literally almost dropped a glass out your hands" She said to me and I looked down in my hands "Liz what are you talking about? I have no glass in my hands" I say "Exactly. I caught it before it dropped" She told me "Okay" I say "Are you fangirling about that demon that walked in?" She asked and I looked over the counter to see a demon and what I am guessing is a wolf there with him "What?! No I don't even know who you are talking about" I say "Of course you don't little sister. I had to take your place of working tables today and you are very lucky that not many people are here today" Liz told me and I smiled "Thank you for taking over" I say smiling.

(Bendy pov)
I was watching the girl with Bunny ears on her head talking with the other girl that came over and gave me and Boris our food "Hey Bendy" Boris said to me as I turned to look at him "Yeah?" I say back to him "You've been staring at that girl for a long time" Boris said to me "No I have not" I say and Boris starts smiling "What?" I say and he pointed towards the two girls that was walking near us "Hi there boys!" The girl with cat ears said to me and the other girl just waves and smiles at me "My name is Lizzy and this is my little sister Y/n" She said pointing to herself and than to the other girl "Nice to me you. My name is Boris the wolf and this is my brother Bendy the demon" I hear Boris say and I smiled lightly and turned away "Mine that we sit with you guys?" Lizzy asked me and me and Boris smiled at them and said the same thing at the same time "Sure!"

(Time skip)
"So you guys are both adopted?" Boris asked you and Lizzy as you both sat next to each other and the two females does the same thing "Yeah, but we known each other since we was little so, we are like sisters to one another" Lizzy said "But she always have been older than me" You say smiling "How old are you?" Boris asked "18" you say smiling "And I am 21 years old" Lizzy said "Wow you are sure are young to be working a cafe" Boris said "The people that took us in work here so we are used to being around here" you say smiling "And when I first met y/n she had something I don't know the name of. Like it was a disease it something but all I know is that when it does happen she starts melting ink and it put her into a lot of pain" Lizzy said "Really?" Boris said "Yeah, but it's not a big deal because all my stuff to help is in a bag that I keep with me at all times" You say "Well okay" Boris said and Bendy just sits there staring out the window that he was sitting next to.

(Your pov)
I was sitting talking to Bendy and Boris and I was happy having other people like me and my sister Liz but we are basically a hybrid of a human and a cartoon but they are full toons.

"Hey Bendy?" I say smiling at the demon and he turns towards to face me "Yes toots?" He asked me and I tried my hardest not to blush "Are you okay?" I asked "You seem sad" I say and he gives me a small smile "I'm fine. It's just something that I was thinking about" He told me and I just accepted what he said.

(Time skip)
"Hey Liz?" You say as you patted her shoulder "Yeah sis?" She told you "I don't feel too good" You say "Are you okay?" She asked "Yeah, it just be a stomach ache" you say as you got up from the table and as you made your way to the counter you felt a pain shoot up your body and you started coughing up ink and fell to your knees "Y/n!" Lizzy said as she ran to you and you was holding onto your chest as you felt ink drip from your head "She has the ink illiness" Bendy said as he ran towards you and Lizzy and you fell back and Lizzy caught you "Got you" she said as she held you in her arms "Y/n you need to tell me where your bag is. It can help" Lizzy said as she held you "I-it's in the break r-room" you say as you struggle to breath."It's locked" Lizzy said "Boris! Get those pain killers out my bag" Bendy yelled as he ran towards Bendy's bag and grabbed a bottle of pills and handed it to Bendy "Here. This could help" Bendy said as he handed Lizzy the pills and looked at you "It's okay y/n. Don't close your eyes just yet" Lizzy said as she opened your mouth and made you take the pill as you was able to feel the pain go away and you felt your eyes get heavy as you let the feeling of sleep take over.