Step by step she will break (part three)

(Bendy pov)
I was worried about y/n. I know that she is strong but I have to be worried because look who we are talking about Destiny! She can have y/n and doing horrible things to her I will never just stand here and do nothing well... I mean flying and not do anything about it.

'Don't worry toots we will come for you. Just stay strong and Don't give in'

(Your pov)
I wake up in a dark room and I see that once again I am tied to a chair but at least this time I am not half naked and I still have the tape on my mouth to keep me from talking. I hear the door that I was facing open and I tried not to look up at the person who I knew that was coming in.

"Y/n~" they said songly at me and I just kept my head down "I know you are woke" Destiny said to me as she walked up towards me and ripped the tape off my mouth "Destiny... I swear to God when I get out of this chair I will kick your ass!" I say in a angry voice and I felt something sharp cut my arm "You are too much to deal with. But, don't worry I will break you down step by step" Destiny said as she stabbed the knife into my hand and I held back the thought to scream the air out of my body "Maybe if you say something that I want to hear I will stop hurting you" Destiny told me and I looked at her with anger "Ha! You are funny if you think in any time or day I will say I love your crazy, yandere ass you must be dreaming" I say with a smile and Destiny just stabbed my other hand and I just sat there without any sound coming out my mouth "So, is that how it's gonna be? Okay I can play that game" Destiny said in a dark tone and I looked at her.

(Back with Bendy)
"I still ain't picking up any signs of Y/n" Bendy said as him and Dylan landed to meet Rosie on the ground "I can't either" Dylan said "I can smell her but the smell is very faint it isn't that strong" Rosie said "We might need Henry for this" Rosie said "She's right Bendy" Dylan said "The situation hasn't been that bad" Bendy said crossing his arms "Not that bad?! Your love of your life is kidnapped by her stalker. Don't you dare tell me that it's not that bad" Rosie said "Okay okay, we can go" Bendy said "But, I am too tired to walk or fly" Bendy said smiling "So how do we get there?" Rosie asked "Just touch me and don't let go" Bendy said "Let's go Rose" Dylan said touching Bendy on the shoulder and Rosie grabs his wrist "What is this gonna do-" Rosie said before getting cut off by all three of them disappearing.

(Your pov)
I was laying against the wall and Destiny did let me go out the chair but only to cut my shirt and pants. I still haven't said anything and she just got more mad at me but I don't care. I will not speak or scream or even cry for this psycho. That's the last thing I want to do.

"Y/n" Destiny said as she walked back into the room "You are really started to push my buttons" Destiny told me "But like I said before if I have to hurt you to break you than so be it" Destiny said as I took a quick glance at her hands and see that she is holding a needle in one and a knife in the other. Don't scream y/n. That all you have to do and the pain will go right away. I thought to myself as I felt the knife go into my leg and winced in pain at the sudden action "I was thinking about something n/n. Do you wanna know what it is?" Destiny asked me and I just sat there thinking about how I was gonna get outta of here "Well, I will tell you. If I can't hurt your body than I will hurt you mentally by taking away someone you love" Destiny said and lifted my head up "Bendy is the person who you grew up with right? Oh course! how can I forget?" Destiny asked me "Don't you dare lay a hand on my Demon" I say looking at her "I know once they get here you will help them get away when they find you so that's why I have the answer to that problem" Destiny said as she pricked the needle into my neck and I suddenly get the feeling of numbness in my entire body "I immobilized you for the past hour or so" Destiny said to me as I just sat there. I can't move or speak. I can't feel anything in my body.

"The demon will be gone and I can take his place for you to love me" Destiny said.

(Back with Bendy)
"How did you guys get here?" Bendy asked as he saw Jax, Joey, Boris and Crstyal sitting with Henry "I came to pay my old friend a visit" Joey said with a smile "Henry, we need you" Bendy said "Why? What happened?" Henry asked the demon "Destiny kidnapped y/n and we can't find her" Rosie said "Me or Dylan can't sense anything but Rosie can smell her but the scent is too faint for her to pinpoint where it is" Bendy said "I'm coming" Joey said smiling "No! I don't want to lose you again" Bendy said "And I don't want to lose my niece" Joey said "Okay. But if Destiny hurt you I will kill her. No offense Henry" Bendy said smiling at Henry "What do you want me to say?" Henry asked the demon "I'm coming too!" Boris said "Oh hell no! I am not losing my brother to her either" Bendy said "It's okay" Boris said smiling "You wanna come Crstyal?" Boris asked and Crstyal shook her head "No, I will stay with Jax" Crstyal said "Okay!" Bendy said as everyone stepped out the house and walked towards Henry's car "Dylan and Bendy will take the sky. And Joey, Boris and Rosie will stay in the car with me" Henry said "Right!" Everyone say in unison as everyone did what they was told and they countined their journey to find you.