A new Friend part 2

(y/n pov)
I woke up and find myself sleeping next to the ink demon I know what it feels like to be forgotten and unloved but to kill his best friend it was the greatest mistake that Joey could ever make in his life. I would take him home with me but many people would be scared if a cartoon demon is walking the streets I really feel bad for Bendy and how he watched his best friend get slaughtered in front of his own eyes.

( no one's pov) 
Bendy woke and see that there's an arm wrapped around him and he blushes a slight grey color ''Bendy?'' you asked looking down at the demon ''yes toots?'' he says back to you as his response ''Do you have any idea of how we will be able to bring Boris back?'' you asked smiling at the devil ''well, his body is made out of ink so I guess if we heal the hole in his chest he might be okay'' said Bendy smiling at me ''Well, I will see you later Bendy'' you said kissing his cheek and he bushed a grey color ''Okay'' said Bendy trying to hide the fact that he was blushing you giggled as you walked out the room.

''How will I get the ink machine going?'' you asked yourself as you looked at the machine ''Why did he have to make them out of ink?'' you asked sighing and looking for an way to start the machine

(Bendy's pov)
I am surprised that she is really this determined to help me and my little situation considering that I killed someone who took care of her. I feel bad but she said that I made the right choice but it had to be that she was hiding something and I didn't like that feeling. I guess I'm gonna figure it out for myself.

(No's ones pov)
"Bendy!!" you called to the demon and he ran to your call "What happened?"asked Bendy looking at you "Guess who's back?" you asked with happiness in your eyes and looked at Bendy looking at the cartoon wolf standing in front of him "Hey Bendy! Long time no see" said the wolf "B-Boris?" Said Bendy looking at the wolf smiling at him "Come here" said the wolf extending his arms out and waiting for the demon to hug him "Boris!!" yelled Bendy as he hugged Boris with tears going down his face "I missed you" said Boris smiling at the crying demon "Me too buddy" said Bendy wiping his face "Thank you y/n!!" said Bendy hugging you and blushing a slight getting and you watched his lips smashed into yours even thought you were taken by the action a bit you kissed back and the wolf watched and wagged his tail happily.

"Does that have anything to do for thanking me?" you asked blushing as you pulled back from the kiss "Yeah that's you reward for being a good girl" you hear Bendy say as he patted your head like a dog and you laughed a little "Nice to be back Boris the wolf and Bendy's life long friend" you say smiling at the wolf with happiness in our eyes.

Any requests just let me know🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤