Without my Demon

(your pov)
I wake up at 6 am and school start at 8. Why? I am still tired but if I get back to sleep I know I will be late for school. Might as well start getting ready for school.

(Bendy pov)
What time is it? I really don't care I just want to go back to bed. Now since I am up. I decided to go to school with Y/n she would be happy that I came with her.

(Time skip Your pov)
I was almost ready I had my new dress on and all I had to do is fix my hair. So all I did was put it into a ponytail and made sure I had everything that I need for school and now I am ready for school.

(No one's pov)
"You look cute y/n" Crstyal said as she smiled at you and you nod your head "Your voice still gone?" Boris asked "Sorta" you say quietly "Well just don't try to talk too much" Boris said smiling at you and you nod your head "I am ready toots" Bendy said smiling as he walked downstairs towards you in his human form "Bendy what are you doing?" Dylan asked "I am going to school with y/n to make sure she doesn't get hurt" Bendy said smiling at you and you looked confused "She's gonna be okay" Crstyal said smiling "And how are you taller than y/n in your human form?" Boris asked "I am ink. I can shape it any way I wish" Bendy said "Do you want me to go with you y/n?" Bendy asked you "No thanks Bendy" you say quietly as you waved goodbye to everyone and walked to school where you see Rosie and Jax waiting there for you "You look cute" Rosie said as she hugged you "Are you okay?" Rosie asked and you smiled at her telling her that you were okay "Well let's go" Jax said as he walked towards a black car and you had a shock look on your face "It was gift" Rosie whispered to you and you and Rosie got into the car and drove off to school.

(Back at the house)
"You can't be mad Bendy. You can't baby her anymore" Boris said "Yeah, yeah I know" Bendy said "I need to go do something" Bendy said walking upstairs to his room.

(Conversation)
What is it Joey?

Nothing. Just wanted to know why you was so eager to go to school with her

She needs me there. She lost her voice

Bendy she is fine

Okay. But if she comes home with even a scratch I will go to the school and kill the person who did it

No!

Why not? If they hurt her they will feel the same pain as they made her feel

You need to come with me to the studio

Why? Did something happen with the body?

No, the body is already done and you need to come put the design in the machine

Okay. Let's go

Let the others know that you are gone

What you think I was gonna do?

Okay

(Back at school)
As you and the others got out the car you took a good look at the building 'A day without my Demon' you thought to yourself as you looked at the building and see someone that you wish didn't have to see: Destiny. "Are you okay?" Rosie asked you and you just stood there "That's Destiny" Jax said "Who's Destiny?" Rosie asked looking at the girl "When we was little she admitted that she liked y/n and became obsessed with her" Jax said. 'Why? Why is she here? I am already more terrified of her than when I was 5' "It's gonna be okay" Jax said smiling as you nod your head "Let's go" Jax said as he pulled you into the building and you felt a little better.