Happy Birthday y/n!

(Your pov)
I was sitting with toons and Jax and Rosie. I can go back to school but it's just the weekend so you know no school. My parents are coming over some time today to wish me happy birthday so I am pretty happy about it.

"Hey toots?" I hear Bendy call me and I turn my head around "Do you mind leaving the house for a little while" Bendy said with a smile "Oh I don't know. Why do you want me to leave the house?" I asked trying to sound innocent "That's none of your concern" Bendy said "Rosie will take you to the mall" Bendy said looking over to Rosie who was waiting by the door "Let's go Birthday girl" Rosie said and I laughed and left the couch of comfort and walked towards Rosie "You know Bendy. You don't have to do this because it's my birthday" I say and Bendy just shook his head "No Toots. It's okay I am fine celebrating my girl's birthday" Bendy said and he pushed me outside the house while Rosie just walked out "Now, go have fun" Bendy said waving goodbye before closing the door "The day is yours princess" Rosie said and I just laughed.

(Bendy pov)
I needed toots out of the house. And I also need Crstyal to make a cake for her and I had the great idea of it and how it will look.
"Crstyal?" I say walking into kitchen to see Crstyal and Boris grabbing stuff out the fridge "Yes? What is it?" Crstyal said with a smile "How is the cake?" I asked her "Bendy, Trust me. I was created for situations like this and I can cook pretty good for a cartoon cat" Crstyal said with a wink at me "How any of you seen Dylan?" I asked "Joey took Dylan to Henry's house and Jax went too" Boris said "Okay" I say as I walked out the kitchen towards the door "Where are you going?" Boris asked as he ran out the kitchen and towards me "I have to shop for Toot's birthday gift" I say "You and Crstyal should go with me since you still have to look for her gift" I suggested to him "Me and Crstyal went shopping for gifts early when she was in school and while you was sleeping around the house" Boris said and I gave him a angered look.

"You should have took me with you" I say crossing my arms "Like I said, you was sleeping around the house" Boris said "Fine. I will be back before y/n gets back" I say as Boris waved goodbye to me and I waved back before closing the door and going shopping for her gift.

(At Henry's house)
"Dylan! Leave the fish alone. They aren't supposed to be out the water" Joey yelled at the demon as he poked at the fish and threw it back into the tank "Why is that the fish needs to be in the water?" Dylan asked "Well, it's very simple. A fish came from the water and if it's taken from there it will die because of the lack of oxygen" Joey said smiling "Oh" Dylan said with a smile "You just had to create him with such wander about things" Henry said patting his friend on the shoulder "Well, At least I didn't create a cat that was gonna take Alice's place on the show" Joey said playfully punching Henry in the "Really? Did you have to bring that up?" Henry asked Joey "Yeah, Don't talk about my demon. You is the one that suggested that you wanted to design Crstyal and I was perfectly fine with designing Dylan" Joey said still smiling "Why is it important about how you design your characters?" Jax asked sitting up on the couch.

"Because if we hadn't they wouldn't have their personalities that they have now" Henry said "And what do you mean by that?" Jax asked "Bendy was drawn and the idea came from me. Bendy as you know is a troublesome demon that was on the show and after being brought to life and was being around the animation crew adapted different personally traits" Joey said "After creating Boris and Alice we made two more toons named Crstyal and Dylan. We decided to have one of each so I took Dylan and Henry took Crstyal" Joey said "I never got a chance to bring them to life because I had closed the studio and forgot all about them" Joey said "Until y/n brought them to life" Henry said with a smile "What are we supposed to do anyway?" Jax asked "We are suppose to stay until it gets closer to go the time when we have to go to y/n's birthday party" Joey said "What about her presents?" Jax asked "We went shopping for her early a week ago I think" Henry said "And I went with Crstyal to get our gifts for her" Dylan said smiling "What did you get her?" Jax asked "Some cat ear headphones" Dylan said "Crstyal helped me" Dylan said still smiling "She loved those when we were little" Jax said "I know. It took a long time to find where they sell them in her favorite color and I still couldn't get them for her" Joey said "We found them at the mall where we usually go" Dylan said "So... You are telling me I wasted my time literally go out of town but I could had went to mall where it was in town?" Joey asked in a
angered voice "I don't know. You tell me" Dylan asked "Sorry. I forgot you wasn't there at the time" Joey said as he glanced over to Henry who was staring at him with a little fear "What?" Joey asked "You are melting ink" Henry asked "That? I know. It's similar to when Bendy does it when he is mad" Joey said wiping the ink off the side of his face "So you are a demon?" Jax asked "No. It just how I made the design" Joey said smiling "That's not fair. You are the same age when you made Bendy. I wanna be young too" Henry said crossing his arms "Sorry, can't kill you and reanimate you as a toon it's the principal and I was only 23 when I made Bendy" Joey said "Still" Henry said turning away from Joey.