Step by step she will break

(Your pov)
I was walking to school with Sparkle and Rosie and they seemed worried about me. I don't want them to be worried about me. But since I am here I might as well have a certain talk with someone.

I texted Destiny. Yeah, I know she is a total sicko and a freaking Yandere it's sad to me but I don't know what else to do to bring her here.

(Destiny and me Texting back and forth)
I need to see you now

Is n/n finally giving in to me?

No, I would never do such a thing

Don't worry, you only have two more strikes so I suggest you think about how you talk to me

Whatever Destiny, I want to see you now I have a bone to pick with you.

I would be honored to see you sweetheart. What time?

After school

See you there n/n
(End if Conversation)

Well, that's everything that I need to do to get her to come. All I have to do is wait until after school.

(Back with Bendy)
"One more day and we will have you back" I say smiling "Wow, you haven't been this happy to see me" Joey said to me "I know. The feeling feels weird" I say "Is y/n doing okay?" Joey asked me "Yeah, we are sticking to the plan that we have" I say "Do Rosie know?" Joey asked "Yeah, we talked on y/n's phone last night" I say smiling "We having Rosie follow y/n during school and if anything weird happen she let me know and we will take action" I say smiling a evil smirk "Do not kill her" Joey told me "Who said anything about killing?" I asked him "That's the same face you had before I was murdered" Joey said and we both laughed.

(Rosie pov)
Bendy told me to follow y/n and make sure nothing really happens. I hate spying on her but, we are scared that she will eventually give in to Destiny and than we will be too late to do anything. "Rosie?" I hear y/n call me "Yeah?" I say back "Do you wanna come over to my house today?" She asked me "Yeah, I wanted you to help me with my homework" I say "That's fine. You can met me there" She told me "Okay" I say before we parted ways to our different classes.

(Time skip your pov After school)
I was walking with Destiny and she was talking about stuff that I wasn't really listen to.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Destiny asked "I wanted to asked you why do you care so much about me?" I say and Destiny just suddenly stopped in front of me and pulled on my ear "Destiny!" I screamed but she didn't respond to anything only her grip got tighter on my ear "Strike two y/n" She whispered in my ear "That's none of your business to know" Destiny said "Please let go" I say trying to hold back my tears forming in my eyes "You are so cute when you're scared" Destiny said and I finally had the feeling that I was weak and by the mercy of Destiny.

(Rosie pov)
"Y/n" I say as watched behid a car the situation with her and Destiny "I need Bendy" I say. No, Y/n can deal with this herself and we are not gonna do anything unless it gets too serious.

(Destiny pov)
"You are making this harder for yourself" I told y/n as she looked at me with fear "And?" I hear her say quietly and Tighten my grip on her ear and she let out a yell of pain "Like I said, you will not be talking to me like that n/n" I told her and she kept her eyes locked on mine. She didn't noticed that I had something hidden behind my back and I was gonna test it out. After injecting her with it she looked at me with sleepy eyes until she fell in my arms. I decided to have my dad to take her back home since me and the toons are not really friends because of the whole kidnapping their so call creator of Dylan and Crstyal.

(Time skip no one's pov at Destiny house)
Destiny walked in her house with the sleeping girl in her hands "Destiny! What did you do?" Henry asked her "She was tired when we was talking" Destiny said trying to hold back the smile that was trying to form on her face "I wanted you to take her home. I can't really go over there since... You know" Destiny said "Say no more. I will take her back home" Henry said before grabbing y/n and leaving the house.