Get to know the character (Henry)

Hi, My name is Henry and I was one Y/n's uncle Joey workers at the studio it was fun and many things had happened but the wrost thing that could be so sad to me is that I needed to leave my toons behind and when I found out Joey was dead and he was killed by his own cartoon Bendy I was shocked but Bendy also wanted to kill me at the same time but y/n just wouldn't let that happen at all so me and Bendy made up and we was back to how everything once was.

My daughter Destiny she is s handful to deal with because she is always up to no good when it comes to things that she wants I wished she did those things to y/n but it happened and there nothing I could do to change that so the past I past. I don't know where this behavior from destiny came from but when she getting old all she talked about was y/n and how she will love her forever and other things of that nature but... she began to go too far and kidnapped y/n and try to force her to love her but y/n didn't feel the same way and which made Destiny more mad but that's all I have to say for now.

The next get to know the character is Destiny

____________________________________
I have not done this in a while so I will do these more often and that will be all for we and if you guys would want to give me a few suggestions for a new character I am doing than yeah with that

Miri out 🖤🖤🖤