A sad Birthday

(Your pov)
"Y/n! My head felt like someone bashed it with a hammer!" Bendy cried while he was sitting on the couch "Well, that's what you get about eating all that cake all you had was a sugar crash" you say smiling "yeah, I'm not in the mood" I hear Bendy say and I looked at him with worry "Who are you talking to?" I asked the  ink demon and he looked at me with shock "Nobody toots" Bendy said smiling at me which made me worry about him.

"I'm going upstairs" Bendy said as he walked upstairs "Weird" I say cleaning up the kitchen.
Something's not right about Bendy. Why is he so unhappy all of a sudden? He did have a birthday just yesterday and he was really happy than literally! He was jumping all over the place. I am gonna see how this day is gonna plan out.

(No one's pov)
"Hey Boris!" You say as the wolf walked downstairs and he gives you a small wave and sits on the couch "What's wrong Boris?" You asked him "Nothing. I'm fine" Boris said smiling weakly trying to seem innocent "Hey Bory" Crstyal said smiling as she give Boris a small kiss on the cheek "Where's Bendy?" Dylan asked looking at Boris "He's upstairs" You say looking at Boris with concern 'Now there's something wrong with Boris' you thought to yourself "I'm gonna find out what's going on with this demon and wolf" you say smiling at the thought that popped into your mind.

(Bendy pov)
It's all my fault

I'm fine with it Bendy

I'm not!

It's aright. It's just my birthday and I don't even celebrate anyways when I was alive

But, I can't just sit around when today is your birthday Creator Joey

We are still working on how to bring me back using a cartoon body

"But, It is bad enough that I'm sad about this situation. Even Boris is upset

Boris is always the first person to wish me a happy birthday

See? I even made Boris depressed and it's not like him to not be his cheerful wolf self

Bendy, listen to me. It's okay you don't have to put up this tough demon character because you don't want to show how you really feel

Who said I can't? I put up this tough demon character because I am a freaking demon

You know what I mean. Keeping your true feelings locked inside you is not the best choice to make

Okay, okay I will think about it. You just go and check on the ink machine and see if the body is ready

Okay. See you Later Bendy

Heh, yeah. Happy birthday

(No one's pov)
"Are you okay Boris?" You asked the wolf "yeah, I'm okay" the wolf said as his ears lowered in sadness 'Something is wrong. I hope they are not sick' you thought as you made your way to Bendy's room and knocked on his door "Bendy?" You said still knocking and Bendy opened the door "Hiya toots" Bendy said with his smile on his devil face.

"Are you okay?" You asked "Huh? Yeah I am so fine toots" Bendy said which made you even more worried "Well, do you know what's wrong with Boris? He seems depressed" you say "He might just have a little headache" Bendy said smiling "Well, if you say so" you say as you smiled and walked away back downstairs "Did you find anything out about Bendy?" Dylan asked "No, he says that he's fine" you say giving Dylan a fake smile "Okay" Dylan said "I feel like I am forgetting something" Crstyal said "Yeah, me too it's someone birthday" Dylan said smiling "Let me think" Dylan said "It's Creator Joey Birthday!" Dylan said smiling "Oh yeah his birthday is a day after Bendy's Birthday" Crstyal said smiling and walking towards Boris "Are you okay Bory?" Crstyal asked "Yeah I'm fine" Boris said as he got up from the couch and walked upstairs to his room "Now, if Boris ain't happy that means something is really wrong" You say with worry.