Something isn't right (part two)

I have never felt so weak...

(Star pov)
I don't know what was wrong with y/n but she's getting bruised very badly and I don't like seeing her like this as I was in front of the house and she was in my arms whimpering softly and saying things I couldn't understand under her breath.

"It's okay" I say as I opened the door with my ponytail and saw the people that I knew was there "Toots?" Bendy asked as he hopped off the couch and ran to check on y/n "Y/n, can you hear me?" Bendy asked but she was still whimpering and was holding her neck "Joey!" Bendy yelled and Joey I guessed because I didn't know he was able to teleport and was in front of me and grabbed y/n "Why is she bruised?" Joey asked "I don't know" Bendy said "And who is that?" He asked Bendy and he only looked at me "That's Star. Don't worry I will tell you later" Bendy said as Looked away but was still worrying about y/n

(Destiny pov)
She is definitely connected to y/n in some way and I am so happy that she is.

"Now, what's your name?" I asked her and she just sat there looking at the ground and panting hard too "Don't make me do it again" I say and she whimpered a little under her breath and just sat there "Ink" she said to me as I smirked at her "Good. Now I am done with you" I say as I walked away from her and out the door to inform Alice.

(Ink pov)
Before that bitch left I read her mind and yes I can read minds when I feel like it and she wants to have me controlled by Alice the so called 'angel' and the bad thing is that she is going to be having a hard time because I put a mental block on my mind and it will be a real challenge to break it.

(Joey pov)
I was trying my best to figure out what as going on with y/n and everyone looked so worried "Y/n, y/n you have to talk to me" I told her as I had her laying her head on the arm of the couch and she was still looking like she was in pain...

"Ink, ink, ink" I hear her say and Bendy looked up at her "What?" I said "I have never felt so weak" y/n said as she looked like she was trying to stay awake "Please y/n. Just rest" I said and she closed her eyes and started sleeping soundly "We need to find out where's Ink" I say and everyone nodded.

(Alice pov)
"So she is connected to y/n?" I asked Destiny "Yep! And she has the same weak spots as her too" Destiny said smiling "Is weak enough for me to control her?" I asked "I don't see why not" Destiny "Thank you. I will let you know what is happening" I said as she nodded her head and walked out the room.

(Your dream)
Where am I? All I see is black and nothing more "Hello?" I say but nothing happened just a saw some light flashed and it looked like I was looking at the ground "What the hell?" I say under my breath and I was shock What I was able to do: I can see through Ink's eyes! It looks like she's tied up and with a lot of bruises the same that was on my body too "So, this means this why I began to bruise like that" I say but before I was able to go deeper into my hypothesis everything went black...

(End of your dream)
I wake up and see that I am on the couch and was pretty fine but it was just the bruises that was the problem "Guys?" I say and I tried to get up but I couldn't balance and I was about to fall before a pair of pink and blue ponytails caught me "Why are you up?" Star asked me I answered her with a smile knowing that I was okay "And by the way, your black necklace was glowing in your sleep" Star said and I looked at her confused.

'Is the necklace causing this?'

(Ink pov)
"Okay now. Ink say creator Alice" the angel said to me with a evil smile "fuck You" I said with a smirk as I looked up at her 'already know where this is going'
"Creator Alice"
"Fuck you"
"Creator Alice"
"Fuck you"
"Creator Alice"
"Fuck you"