A day with Dylan

It was a new day and you and all the other toons was sitting back watching TV "Let's go to the park today" Dylan said smiling happily "We can call Rosie and Jax to come over with us" Bendy said "Sounds like a plan. I am gonna call them to see if they want to go" you say as you walked upstairs to your room to call your friend

(Conversation)
What's up y/n?

Nothing that toons said that they wanted you and Rosie to go to the park with them today

Okay! But Rosie been acting really weird lately and I don't know what's going on with her

Can she still come?

Yeah, I bet she would love to come. We will be there in a little while.

Okay. Bye Jax

(End of conversation)
"So... What did they say?" Boris asked "They said they would love to go to the park with us" you say smiling "Yay!" Dylan said as he hugged you and you smiled at the happy demon.

(At Jax and Rosie house)
"Rosie?" Jax said peaking into his sister room "Yes?" Rosie hanging upside down on the ceiling "Rosie get down from there!" Jax yelled at the girl "Okay. You are not fun" Rosie said as she hopped down and faced her brother "What is it?" Rosie asked smiling "Y/n and the gang wanted us to go with them to the park and they want us to met them at the park" Jax said "Another day with Dylan!" Rosie thought to herself "Okay thanks big bro" Rosie said smiling as Jax walked out her room "No what should I wear?" Rosie said as she went into her closet to look for a outfit.

(Time skip)
"I wanna look at the fishes!" Dylan yelled as he ran towards the lake "Hey Jax" Bendy said walking up to Jax and Rosie "Hey Bends" Jax said smiling as Bendy flew up into a tree and laid on one of the branches "Bendy!" You yelled laughing "He is his own free person is he?" Jax said "Yeah, that's my Bendy" you say smiling as you and Jax sat on a park bench watching the toons do their own thing.

(Few hours later...)
"Hey Dylan" Rosie said sitting next to the demon "Hey Rosie" Dylan said as his tail shaped into a heart "What are you doing?" Rosie asked the ink demon "Just watching the fish" Dylan said "But, there is no fish" Rosie said "Yes there is I can see them way... Below the water" Dylan said smiling "Hey Dylan?" Rosie asked "Since you are a demon like Bendy do you have the same powers?" Rosie asked "Yeah, but I use mine all the time" Dylan said "What powers do you have?" Rosie asked "I can sense people far away and if I feel strong emotions my eyes turned a different color but, the emotion that I really do is happy" Dylan said "I can summon ink and shape it but it can only work if I able to use my hands. Than, my vision is really great and my hearing is great too but my hearing can be hard to use to pick up things if I can't hear or focus on one thing" Dylan said "Wow. You know everything" Rosie said smiling "Hey Dylan, if I ask you a question would you get mad?" Rosie asked "No, ask away!" Dylan said smiling "If anything bad happy to Crstyal what would you do?" Rosie asked and Dylan eyes turned red "I'll kill the bastard who ever dare touch my mother" Dylan said in a demonic voice "Dylan?" Rosie asked "Huh? Oh sorry Rosie!" Dylan said shaking his head and his eyes turned back to normal 'Alice is right. He can turn demonic like Bendy' Rosie thought to herself as she watched the demon play with the fish in the small lake.

(Your pov)
I was watching the toons play around. Bendy was taking a nap in the tree Boris and Crstyal is in the field of flowers and Dylan and Rosie are watching the fish in the lake.
"Y/n?" Jax asked "Yes Jax?" I say back to the boy "Thank you for letting me bring Rosie with me" Jax said "It's been a long time since she was really happy" Jax said smiling at Rosie laughing at Dylan "What do you mean?" I asked Jax "Well, Rosie been dating a lot of boys and they all ended up breaking up with her and she would come home crying and lock herself in the room for a long time" Jax said "But even when she do get out her room she would leave for a couple of hours and come back with a different change of clothes and go straight to her room" Jax said and it made me worry about Rosie and what she been through "There would be news reports on television about how the body of the boys that she dated was found sliced and killed in a old shed" Jax said "Do you think that Rosie would hurt someone?" I asked him "Never! My little sister wouldn't hurt anyone unless she does it for me and she would never use her powers against her advantage" Jax said smiling "Yeah you are right. Rosie is too sweet of a girl to hurt a soul" you say (Rosie: yeah, that's what I want you to think me: what did I tell you about breaking the fourth wall!? Rosie: whatever Author-chan )
"Are you ready to go?" Jax asked "Yeah, it's getting pretty late" I say as we both got up to get the toons and get ready to go.