A game of Hide n Seek

"Bendy what happened to her?" Crstyal asked helping Boris bandage your wounds "She was held captive and I can figure that Destiny might had something to do with it" Bendy said with anger in his voice "Well, all she needs to do is rest but she looks sick so maybe she should rested longer when she gain consciousness" said Boris as he took you into your room and put you in bed and closed the door.

(Your dream have not did this in a long time🖤🖤🖤)
I was in a strange place. It wasn't the studio nor any where else that I have not really seen before so I started walking around and see Destiny holding Bendy by the neck and he was losing his breath "Bendy!" I screamed running up to him "Hello y/n" Destiny said smiling at the scared demon "You can come with me and Bendy will be safe" Destiny said closing her grip around his neck ever harder "Y/n No!" I hear Bendy yelled struggling for air but I didn't care I would risk my life than watching Bendy die because of this crazy bitch. "Okay" I say as she dropped Bendy on the ground and was trying to get back breathing regularly "Come here" Destiny said smiling and I walked up to her and she hugs me and whisper something in my ear "Say you love me" she said and I felt like I was going to throw up the bacon soup in my belly just be hearing those words "I... I Love you" I said trying to keep a calm voice "Good girl" she says as she kissed me on the cheek "Y/n!" Bendy yelled as he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

(No one's pov)
"I'm go check on her" Bendy said walking up the stairs "Okay" Boris sitting on the couch with Dylan and Crstyal as Bendy came up to the room before he could open the door he can hear whimpering as he slowly opened the door he sees you twisting and turning in your bed with tears in your eyes as you mumbled things to yourself.

(Bendy's pov)
I watched as y/n was moving in the bed I walked up to her and wiped the tears off her face and I guess she calmed down since I did that and before I knew it y/n pulled me into a hug and starting cuddling me like I was a teddy bear in her arms and she smiled like I put her at ease in her time of need "Bendy..." I hear her say and I blushed a grey color in my cheeks while I as well drifted into a deep sleep.

(Le time skip 🖤🖤🖤)
"Boris, Where's Bendy?" Crstyal asked looking at the wolf sitting on the couch "He might still be upstairs with y/n" Boris said "We should go outside!" Dylan said smiling at Crstyal and Boris "Dylan, you already know that you can't go until you master your transformation to turn human" Crstyal said "No! No fair I can totally master it. Just not right now" Dylan blushing a little "But maybe a little time outdoors couldn't hurt us" Crstyal said smiling "Yay!" Yelled Dylan as he flew around the living room "Okay, let's transform now" Crstyal said as ink surrounded her,Boris and Dylan and Boris had black hair with wolf ears sticking out his head and his wolf tail with a white shirt and black spenders. Crstyal had a white and black dress on with black lipstick and black heels with her cat ears sticking out (Did I mentioned that Crstyal is a cat and Dylan is a demon sorry😌😌😌)

And, finally Dylan had on a white shirt with black pants and his demon tail sticking out and little black demon horn  sticking out of his black hair. "Wow!" Said Boris looking at Crstyal and Dylan "We did that perfectly" said Boris smiling "Okay, let's go to the park Dylan" said Crstyal walking to the door "Wait!" Boris said as he grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and started writing "I'm gonna leave a note to let the other two know where we are" Boris said putting that not down and running to Dylan and Crstyal and walking out the door.

(Your pov)
I wake up with a whole bunch of pain in my body "What happened?" I asked quietly and remembered the whole thing with Destiny and with her loving  me. I suddenly get the feeling that something is in the bed with me I  than see the black tail "Bendy" I thought looking at the demon and quietly get out he bed and put a pillow in my place to keep him from waking up and I giggled at him hugging the pillow. After making it downstairs I wanted to do something fun for Bendy and was thinking about what that was gonna be... "A extreme game of hide and seek" I thought smiling and grabbing some stuff that can help me with my game I will hide and Bendy will seek and at the same time I will give him clues to help him find me. I am a genius and he will be surprised for what he got coming when he finds me.