Demons Should Think Alike

(Mason pov)
I'm bored. I am tired of waiting for something that I could had a long time ago but no, I had to wait because my sweet y/n is by too many of her friends. Than I see her in school and that damn demon Bendy just had to follow her just to 'protect her' which I found stupid because she was able to almost kill Destiny but because Bendy once again had to get in he told her that is wasn't wroth it!

The more I think about it the more I want her to myself and to be a demon with that desire it's hard to actually control that feeling and I know it's hard for Bendy too because he didn't even try anything with her yet which gives me another reason to take her for myself and let her forget about that demon Bendy...

Maybe I should have a little chat with Bendy. I mean why not powerful demons like us think alike...

(Your pov)
"So how old are you Dylan?" I asked him and he smiled "Maybe 14 or maybe older. I really don't feel that this is my right age though" Dylan said and Ink walked downstairs and I smiled "What's up Inky?" I asked her and she shrugged "Nothing just checking on Star. Do you know what's wrong with her?" Inky asked her and I shook my head "After Bendy and Star got into that argument I haven't seen Star" I say and Inky crossed her arms and looked at me.

"So you left Star by herself?" Inky asked me and I thought about it "I guess that she just wanted be alone" I say and she shook her head "You are really dumber than you look y/n" Ink said "Think about. You forgot about her after you started to hang out with Bendy until it became the point where he became your boyfriend. You connect the dots" she said and I thought about it "Oh my god! you are right Inky" I said and she smirked at me and than something came into my mind "Wait, how did you know about that?" I asked and she looked at me "I have more powers than what you think" she said before leaving and I smiled 'for a demon she can be very caring about people' I thought to myself.

(Dylan pov)
"Hey Rosie?" I called to her and she looked up at me "What's up Dylan?" she asked and I looked at her "I know you might not know what I am talking about but..." I cut off and she looked at me with a look of concern.

"What is it" she asked me and I look at her "I don't know what it is but I can feel something" I say and she looked at me "What do you mean?" she asked "I don't really know but it's something bad and I just can't tell what it is" I say "Maybe we can talk to Bendy about it. He knows a lot of stuff like that" she says making me smile "So are we making cookies or what?" she asked me and I jumped up "Yess!"I yelled and she smiled.

(Bendy pov)
Not in the mood today. I don't know why but I just feel like something is...I don't know maybe a little off. But I haven't been getting no feeling about it I guess I must be thinking to hard about it.

"Nope you are not thinking too hard about anything" I heard a voice in my head say

"Who are you?" I asked the voice 

"I am the reason why you and your friends are having that 'bad feeling'" I heard him reply with a chuckle 

"What do you want?" I asked and once again with the chuckle 

"I want something that you care about" he said and I felt my eyes widen

"Which is what?" I asked 

"Oh sorry Bendy Dear~ I meant someone you care about" he said 

"You just mess with the wrong ink demon" I say while a smirk appear on my face

"I am happy to see what the great Bendy ink demon can actually do" he said and I smirk

"Hmm I guess you asking for your death at a early time" I say while I felt my demon trying to come out