Chrismas Special!!!

(Your pov)
I wake up from the alarm that I set to make sure that the other toons doesn't wake up and I get out my bed and walked downstairs to the living room. Thank God no one's was sleeping downstairs today.

I am doing a surprise Christmas! Since the toons don't know too much about it so why not and I don't even care if they get me anything or not I just want celebrate this with them now let the decorating begin!

(Timeskip)
Done! I stood back looking at the Christmas tree. I have about at least about 25 more mins until I will wake the toons up I smiled as I walked up the stairs and grabbed the gifts that I bought for the toons and quickly walked downstairs to put them underneath the tree and once I was done I turned on the lights and they glowed I was so happy.

Spending my Christmas with the people I care much about and with that I walked to the kitchen and baked some gingerbread cookies for us too and I listen to music as I did it...

(Few minutes later)
I was done with the cookies so I put them on top of the stove and walked out and went upstairs to wake the toons up.

First was Bendy since he sleeps the hardest so I have to take care of him now. "Bendy" I say as I walked into his room and see him in his human form snoring and I smiled as I pushed him off the bed and he woke up.

"Why toots?!" He say as he got up I totally forgot when he wakes up his eyes are red sorta "Sorry Darling but come with me. You can help me wake the others." I say as he nodded and walked out the room with me and headed for Boris.

"Boris buddy wake up!" Bendy yelled as he jumped on his bed and woke the wolf up "What?" He asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes "We need to go with toots" Bendy said smiling at the sleepy wolf "Okay" he said as he got up and walked to Rosie room and where she and Dylan was sleeping "Rose. Wake up" Boris said as he touched her ear and her eyes shot open.

"Oh. It's you Boris" Rosie said as she sat up with Dylan still in her hands sleeping and he's still a baby "We need to come with y/n" Boris said and Rosie got up and walked with us to Crstyal room.

"Wake up Crstyal" Boris said as he poked her and she slowly opened her eyes and she looked at Boris "Hey Bory" she said smiling as she sat up and hugged Boris "We need to go with y/n" Boris said and Crstyal got up and walked with us to Inky room.

"Inky" I say quietly as she turned towards the wall away from me "Okay you asked for it" I say smiling "I'm being kidnapped!" I yelled and I could have sworn I heard her snap her fingers and she was woke in front of me.

"I'm gonna kill them!" Inky yelled as she looked around the room than towards me where I was smiling at her "Sorry. I had to" I say smiling still "Really?" She asked and I smiled "Come with us" I say as she shrugged her shoulders and walked with us to Star's room.

"Star" I say as the girl was smiling in her sleep and she turned away from me and I put my hands on my hips "We are going to school today!" I yelled and she shot up smiling "Yay!" She says smiling and than she sees all of us in her room "Hey guys" she says as she yawned and got up and stood up "What are we doing?" She asked me "You will see. Come with us" I say as we all walked out to Alison room.

"You are still up?" I asked as I looked at her looking out her window "Yeah" Alison said smiling "Come with us. Bendy call Joey with your mind and tell him to bring Henry and come here" I say and Bendy nodded as I just remembered about one more person: Snow.

(Few minutes later)
"Let's go!" I say as I had Snow in my hands and we all walked downstairs and all of their eyes lit up.

"Who did this?" Rosie asked holding the now awakened Dylan in her hands "I did" I say smiling and they all looked at me "You did all this?" Bendy asked "Well it is Christmas and I love celebrating things with you guys so why not?" I asked smiling "I even got you guys gifts" I say pointing underneath the tree and they all looked and they smiled as the each grabbed one with their names on it.