A Unexpected Guess

(2 Weeks later your pov)
After that huge battle with the Angel and such everything went back to normal but, unfortunately for me I got a huge cold and was stuck in bed and Bendy won't even let me out my room to get something to drink so I might as well stay in bed. I'm happy that he's worried about me but I am 17 years old he can't tell me what to do I am not 5 anymore.

(No one's pov)
"Bendy, please just let out the room" you whined trying to get past the demon blocking the doorway to your room "No y/n" Bendy said "I feel useless just stuck in bed" you say with sadness in your eyes "I'm sorry y/n but, you need to rest so you can get better" Bendy said "I'm fine" you say before you cough and Bendy smiled at you "You are okay? Really?" Bendy asked raising an eyebrow at you "Ugh! I'm sick but I want to get out this room" you say sitting on the bed and Bendy sits by you "If you want me be to get better why are you near me? You can get sick too" you say smiling at the demon "Y/n, we are toons. We can't get sick and we never will" Bendy said smiling as he hops off the bed and walks towards the doorway "You, rest now" Bendy said pointing to you "Yes sir" you say smiling as you laid down and Bendy close the door behind him.

(Dylan pov)
I've been doing great since the thing with Alice but y/n caught a cold and has to stay in bed. I spend most of my time with Crstyal and Boris. Boris even showed me how to play the instruments and I learned fast it's been fun but, I feel bad for y/n.

(Back at Destiny's house)
"Destiny this is the 2nd time that you took someone hostage" Henry said with anger in his eyes "Now what if Joey found out that you did his toons like this?" Henry asked "Joey is dead! His own creation killed him" Destiny yelled "And? You kidnapped his niece y/n" Henry said "Just because of your little crush on her" Henry said "I'm gonna go talk to y/n" Henry said as he puts his jacket on "Do you even know where she lives?" Destiny asked smiling "Yes. She's lives in her Uncle's old house" Henry said walking out the door.

(Back to you)
You snuck downstairs since you got bored just laying in bed. "I win!" Boris said smiling as he beaten Bendy at checkers "Good for you" Bendy said smiling and you found your way in the kitchen and hid under the table and listen to the toon's discussion "Hey Crstyal you wanna play?" Dylan asked as he set the new game up "I'm happy to play but do you know how to play?" Crstyal asked sitting on the couch "Yeah... No" Dylan said smiling than there was a knock at the door "I'll get it!" Boris said smiling as he ran to the door and opened it and his expression changed very quickly "Hi there Boris" Henry said smiling and Bendy looked at the man with anger in his eyes "Creator Henry!" Dylan yelled hugging Henry "Dylan?" Henry asked smiling "Yeah" Dylan said smiling at the man "Hello Henry" you say stepping out from under the table smiling "Y/n? You got so big" Henry said as he hugged you "I am 17" you say smiling "Bendy?" Boris asked smiling at the demon walking away "I'm going upstairs" Bendy said walking upstairs "What's with Bendy?" Crstyal asked "I don't know. Just let him be alone" you say "Crstyal, you are more beautiful than when I drew you" Henry said "Well, you did make me and I still am thankful" Crstyal said smiling "So what brings you here?" You asked "It's an important issue" Henry said "You can come in and discuss it with me" You say as you let Henry in.

(Bendy pov)
Why the hell is my Creator here? He abandoned us now he wants to back after all these years.

Well, if that's the case I can carry out my plan that I wanted to do in so long.
I did say that you was going to pay with your life.