Back to normal?

You happily was in the car with Jax and the others on your way to school "Y/n are you okay?" You hear someone asked and you see Star smiling at you at least she was able to happily put on the uniform and was able to make it her own.

"I'm fine. Just worried about Snow" I say smiling slightly "It's okay y/n! Snow will be okay he's with Joey" Star said smiling happily 'she's right. I wander, what would the two of them be doing?' you this to yourself as you walked to school...

(Back your house Joey's pov)
Y/n wanted me to watch her new cat and actually where is that cat? I know he sometimes only comes out when y/n is here but I still need to keep track of him.

After a few minutes of walking around I see a boy with white hair and blue eyes sitting on y/n's bed "Hello mister drew" the boy said to me and I noticed the ears 'really y/n? You have a Neko as a pet' I thought to myself "Let me guess you are Snow?" I asked and he nodded "Sorry for you to see me like this but I was told by master y/n if I liked being human I can be" he said "You are very loyal to her aren't you?" I asked and he nodded "Okay. Just let me know when you want something" I say smiling and he nodded "Thanks mister drew" he said smiling and I walked back downstairs.

(Mason pov)
'To stay close to y/n I must be somewhere I know she can't escape me from and what better place than school'

I looked at myself in the mirror and had to do one more thing... I need to look like a teenage boy I am only 20 and I still look pretty young but I need to look a little younger to look like a high school student...

(Few mins later...)
Done! I think I looked pretty good.

'Now my sweet y/n I will claim you as mine soon enough'

(Your Pov)
I was in class and I found out that my new friend Lucy go here I actually haven't been talking to her since all the other stuff that has happened.

After class ended I see Lucy getting up and I walked to her and she smiled "Hey y/n" she said smiling at me "Hey Lulu. I just wanted to talk to you and sorry I haven't been going to school" I say "It's fine. I talked to the teacher and she says it fine as long as you stay long enough to get your homework and other things" she said 'she reminds me of someone's I thought to myself as Lucy said something that pulled me out my thoughts "See ya later y/n" Lulu said as she walked off and down the hallway.

After a few minutes I decided to get ready for next class so I was gonna go to my locker and grab my other books but... I suddenly had a dizzy feeling in my head but it quickly went away and after that I went on with my journey.

After finally making it I see a whole bunch of girls screaming and laughing at something so being the curious little thing I am I went to go look and hid behind the lockers to see a tall boy with dark red eyes smiling at them and he suddenly just looked at me like he knew I was there 'he's staring!' I screamed in my mind and he smiled at me and I felt blush heat up on my face and I closed my locker and went down the hallway to my next class.

(Mason Pov)
I knew this was gonna happen. All the other girls just immediately looked at me and now they wanna be my girlfriend but I don't want them I want y/n and only her.

"Sorry girls. But I must get to my next class" I say smiling "Okay!" All of them said as they cleared my path and I walked to my next class.

(End of school Bendy pov)
"This would be the 12 and this would be 2" I say as I put the marker down and looked to the class and then to the teacher "Great job Mr. Bendy" he said smiling "No problem" I say as I went back to seat and started gathering my stuff and I felt a very strong present from down the hallway 'I remember that power but who and where is it coming from?' I thought to myself as I grabbed myself and went to go meet Rosie and Star the hallway and they was just talking to Toots.