Rescue Mission!

(Bendy pov)
"I still don't see why people keep going after Dylan" I say "Well, I did create him" Joey said "Joey, that doesn't answer my question" I say "He is special. He is the most important drawing that I've ever made other than you as my first" Joey said smiling at me "Let's get Dylan back" I say smiling.

(Back with you...)
"I hope you can forgive me" Rosie said looking at Crstyal "I am happy that Dylan is okay and if he forgives you I can do it too" Crstyal said smiling as she gave Rosie a hug and Rosie returned the sudden action of doing the same.

"Thank you" Rosie said "Um... Guys?" You say walking downstairs "What's up?" Jax said "Bendy is not here. He might went to get Dylan" You say "Are you okay?" Boris asked walking up to you "I... Don't think so" you say as you suddenly fell into the wolf's arms "Y/n?" Jax said "She must had blacked out" Boris said as he put the girl on the couch "I'll call Henry so he can come over" Crstyal said "Fine with me" Boris said.

(Back with Bendy...)
"This the place Creator Joey?" I asked "yeah" Joey said "Okay, you stay invisible just in case something happens" I say "Got it" Joey said as he turned invisible and I walked in.

'Stay cool Bendy. Don't look suspicious' I thought to myself "This place looks like a police station" I whispered to myself "Hi there!" I hear someone say and I turned around to see a woman "Hello" I say "And why are you here?" She asked "I'm looking for someone" I say not sure if I can trust this woman.

"Let me guess. You're looking for Dylan the demon?" She asked and I had a worried look on my face. How did she know? "Yeah, so if you can hand him over I will stay a happy person" I say trying to hold back the urge to stick my tail through her freaking heart "But, you are not a person. You copy the shape of a person but you are Bendy the dancing demon" She said "And who are you exactly?" I asked her and I noticed that she has cat ears 'Is she a Neko?' I asked myself "I am the cheif of the police station. But I'm also Rosie mother" She said "Is that Right?" I asked "Yep! So are you gonna help me with a few things?" She asked me "Okay, first off I am not gonna help someone that I just met" I say with a little anger in my voice "Aww! But I really need your help Bendy dear" She said and I instantly looked at her with complete anger "Don't Call me dear" I say in a demonic voice "Pulled a never? Sorry about that Bendy" She said "But, if you don't help me I guess I am gonna have to keep Dylan. I do have the right to do so" She said smiling at me "Fine. What do I have to do?" I asked her and she smiled.

(Back at the house)
"So what happened again?" Henry asked "Y/n came downstairs and when I asked her is she alright she said I don't think so and she fell into my arms" Boris said "Is she gonna be okay?" Jax asked "Yeah, she must had blacked out for being overwhelmed. She used to do it alot at the studio when she little she just worried about things too much" Henry said "Where's Bendy and Dylan?" Henry asked "Dylan went out and Bendy went to get him because it been a day" Boris said "Who's the girl in black and white?" Henry asked looking at Rosie "I'm Rosie" Rosie said waving and Henry waved back "And I'm her big brother Jax" Jax said smiling "She is actually a cartoon now but still human at the same time" Boris said smiling "Wow, who did it?" Henry asked "Actually... Bendy is the one that did it he made the design for and everything" Rosie said "He did great for one of my creations" Henry said smiling.

(Back with Bendy...)
What exactly do this lady want me to do? I honestly don't have time I need to get Dylan back. But... She is part of the law I can't just disobey it. What the ink Carnation is I'm talking about? I'm a demon! I disobey the law all the times in my cartoons. "I'm gonna have to talk to the others back at home" I say landing in a building.