Get to know the character (Jax)

Hi, My name is Jax and I am a old childhood friend of y/n and my little sister is Rosie and like our Mother she is a Neko and it was a little weird know that my little sister is part cat but those can have some good use to it too.
Y/n is my best friend and I known her since forever and she always used to watch the Bendy and friends show and we would watch it all the time I didn't mind at all even though I thought it was weird that she had a crush on a cartoon demon but it was so cute at the same time than the demon came to life and I was freaking out and Bendy became her new boyfriend and I was really enjoying her being happy and things with it like she always was when we was kids.

Me, I still don't have a girlfriend but I think I don't need one at all so you know. I am too protective or at least that's what Rose says over her and when someone hurt her (Rosie- it's true!) But, it's not that I just don't want anyone to hurt her or treat her bad because she not completely human but there hasn't been any problems with that since she was little and people thought it was cool that she was part cat and she has alot of friends and a lot and I repeat alot of boyfriends and became obsessed with them and when they break up with her I was always the shoulder that she would cry on and than she would get over it but it was more of a evil get over it and every time the boys that she breaks up with would end up on the news dead with stab wounds all over their bodies and she would come home all happy with strangely reddish coltues with a bat or a knife in her hands and when I do ask her she just say she went hunting for birds since she loves doing that and you guys should already know I wouldn't believe my sister when I know that tshe would always tell me the truth and give me that smile that I love so much.

So, I guess that's all I can say for now and the next get to know the character is My little sister Rosie

____________________________________
That was the next get to know the character and since I didn't did it for a long time I just got bored and decided that I will be doing that until I publish the next chapter of my story and I am about to hit 5K and I am so happy for it that you guys love this story and I hope my story will grow more in the future.

____________________________________That was the next get to know the character and since I didn't did it for a long time I just got bored and decided that I will be doing that until I publish the next chapter of my story and I am about to hit 5K ...

Miri out 🖤🖤🖤