Quest Bendy x Tough pirate reader

(Your pov)
I was above deck with my first mate and best friend Emma and we was going around looking for more crew members.

"I still don't see why we have to find more crew members" Emma said to me "Well, I would love to have more than girls on my ship" I say smiling "Yeah, so you can get some" Emma said and I looked at her "I would love it if you shut up and let me do what I please" I say "Yeah, yeah I will follow the mighty captain orders" Emma said as she was saluting to me and I couldn't help but laugh at what.she was doing and she joined in.

"Land ho!" One of my mates yelled and me and Emma grabbed our swords and walked below deck "You guys stay here. I will be taking my first mate Emma" I say "Like always" Emma said with a smile and we walked off the ship and headed into the town.

(Bendy pov)
"You really need to stop flirting with Betty she doesn't like you" Boris said to me as we was sitting with Mickey and Oswald in the restaurant "Well, maybe if she doesn't look so cute I wouldn't" I say "You shouldn't want a girl because of her looks. You should want her for her personality" Mickey said to me "Well than if that was true why don't you have Minnie yet?" I asked him and he blushed "That's none of your business" Mickey said to me and I laughed so hard that the water came out my nose "Bendy, there are two girls that are walking towards here" Boris said to me "Let's go investigate" I say as I got up out my chair and Boris followed me while Oswald and Mickey started back to talking.

(Your pov)
We was walking towards this restaurant and there was this demon and wolf walking towards us it seems like the wolf is bigger than the demon and they was close to us like face to face with us.

"And who are you?" The demon asked me and I looked at Emma "You will not talk to me like that" I say "Okay, so how about you tell me who you are?" He asked me "First, let me know who you are" I say drawing my sword from behind me and Emma does the same.

"My name is Bendy the demon and this is my brother Boris the wolf" Bendy said to me and we both put our swords back and stared at the two creatures "I am y/n, Captain of my ship (Ship name) and this is Emma my first mate" I say to the demon "So you are a pirate? That so interesting" Bendy said in a sarcastic voice and Emma looked at him in anger and I put my hand on her shoulder trying to stop what I knew she was gonna do.

"You will now be part of my crew and travel on my ship with me and my crew" I say smiling "First off, No I will not be on some girl's ship that I don't even know" I hear Bendy say "Guess what demon. You don't have a choice" I say as I snapped my finger and Emma grabbed Bendy and threw him over her shoulder and Boris I was guessing was the wolf by him was just looking at me and Emma "Are you coming?" I hear Emma asked the wolf "Yeah, just to make sure that Bendy isn't hurt" I hear Boris and he followed me and Emma back to ship.

(Time skip No ones pov)
"So why exactly did you have to lock Bendy in a room?" Boris asked as he was sitting on the other side of desk where you was sitting on the other side with Emma standing by your side "I don't want him to escape and if you help him you will walk the plank" You say smiling "I wasn't gonna try anything anyways. I am actually enjoying this place" Boris said "So where exactly are we going?" Boris asked "We are traveling across the see in the sight of treasure" You say in a  determining voice "That's great cause we was actually going to look for some parts for the ink machine" Boris said "Is that so?" You asked "Yeah" Boris said to me  "Oh my God can we get this over with?" Emma asked as she put a hand on her hip and I looked at her "Can you send me the demon?" You asked with a serious look on your face and Emma nodded and walked out the room.

(Bendy pov)
I was pacing back and forth because that weird pirate girl locked me in this room but they have Boris. I can admit that the captain was cute. What was her name again? Oh yeah y/n but she seems she is always so serious so I am gonna have to get her out of that position and bring her into a new one.

I suddenly hear the door unlocked and there was y/n's first mate, Emma "The captain wants to see you" She says to me and I turn away from her with my back facing her "No way" I say and next thing I know is that I hear footsteps come towards me and I was thrown over her shoulder again "Sorry, but Captain will be mad if I didn't come back with you with me" Emma said to me and I just hung there and enjoyed the ride that I on the inside was not enjoying.

(No one's pov)
"Y/n! I brought him" Emma said as she stepped into your office and put the demon down "Thank you" You say as Emma nodded and walked out the office leaving you and Bendy looking at each other "And tell me, why are you just standing there?" You asked the demon as he just gave a annoyed look on his face as he walked towards the chair that Boris was sitting in and sat down "Okay there will be some rules around here" You say as you took your pirate hat off showing your (h/c) hair "Okay, I am all horns" Bendy says smiling "One, Address me as Captain two, you will listen to Emma she is second in command and you will respect her" You say and Bendy grabbed your hat "Okay toots don't get your pretty face in a twist" Bendy said which cause you to turn your chair around to hide the fact that you were blushing "Give me my hat" You say as you turned back around "Sorry toots, no can do" Bendy said as you got up walked around your desk with your sword in hand "It wasn't a request" you say as you made your contact with the sword at Bendy "Okay! Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He asked as he jumped up and placed the hat on your head and jumped back down "There you go" Bendy said smiling "And you will not touch my hat" You say "Or what? I will walk the plank?" He asked "That's exactly what will happen" you say as you smilied "Wow, that's the first time I seen you smile since my kidnapping" Bendy said as he walked towards the door and you stopped him "Yeah? What is it?" Bendy asked you "Do you wanna keep talking?" You asked as you felt your face heat up "Yeah. Sounds like a plan to me" Bendy said smiling.

(Time skip)
"Welp, I told you everything about me. Now it's your turn" Bendy says to you "Okay, my name is y/n l/n and as I said before, I am the captain of the ship. I am 17 years old and my best friend Emma is (this is not for you guys to answer this is the person who gave the idea if this x reader. For the rest of you y'all can just say that she is 18)
"And you are running an entire ship?" Bendy asked "Yeah, every since I was about 14 or 15 years old" you say "My dad used to bring me on his ship when I was little so, I am used to being here" you say "Emma been my best friend for as long as I can remember and when I was starting to run the ship and the crew I needed a first mate so, who else other than her" I say with a small grin on my face "Wow, that's quite the story" Bendy said "Well it's getting late" Bendy said as he got up from the chair and started walking towards the door "Goodnight Captain" Bendy said "Y/n" you say under your breath "What was that?" Bendy asked as he looked towards you "You can call me only y/n" you say as you felt your face burn up "Gladly toots" Bendy said as he left the room leaving you and you could have sworn you heard Emma said "She got some!!" Over and over again and you kept smiling.

____________________________________
That's the chapter!!! I hope you liked it Renalpforbes and I hope the description of the girl on the picture is the closest to how u explained it to me

I will see you guys in the next chapter!

(Listen to the song on the top, it was suggested by her too Love you!!!)

Miri out 🖤🖤🖤