Sweet and Innocent... maybe not

(Your pov)
It's been pretty fun with baby Dylan. Everyone else thinks that he is too bad but from what I can see he doesn't do anything in front of me or Rose.

(No one's pov)
"Dylan Devil!" Bendy yelled as he chased the demon around the house. "Bendy he didn't do anything" you say as you sat on the couch with Rosie and the little demon hopped on your lap "Didn't do anything?! He almost tried to cut off my tail!" Bendy yelled "So? You are made out of ink. Your tail can grow back" you say protecting the five year old "Dylan is monster as a child" Bendy says folding his arms "And I was too" you say giving Dylan to Rosie and getting up "No you was not. You was just as sweet and loving as you are now" Bendy says "Sure Bendy" you say as you walked up the stairs and stuck your tongue out at Bendy and walked to your room.

(Bendy pov)
"Rosie~" I say in a singing way "Yes?" She says back while raising a eyebrow at me "Can you give me Dylan?" I asked and Dylan stuck his tongue out at me "Why?" She asked while her grip on Dylan tightens "Don't ask" I say smiling "Nope" Rosie said as she got up walked up the stairs with Dylan in her hands.

(At Destiny's house)
"Who are you going to dance with?" Henry asked Destiny who was just sitting on the couch "I don't know. And if I'm being honest I really don't care" Destiny said smiling "You have to have a little fun" Henry said with a smile "I will. Knowing that my friend is safe" Destiny said smiling "Oh Destiny?" Dad said as I turned to face him "Yeah what's up?" I asked and he handed me a small box "Someone got that for you and there's a note" Dad said as he walked towards the front door "Where are you going?" I asked "To y/n's house" He said as he closed the door behind him and looked down at the small box and unattached the note from it and opened it:

Dear Destiny,
I am sorry that I didn't understand how you felt about me when we was younger it just kinda scared me and you know me I was always such a big crybaby when I was young and I'm still sorta is you know. I forgive you and this not a joke. I always considered you my friend but I was kinda worried that our friendship wasn't gonna be the same again so as a gift I got you something. Enjoy the gift.
Love y/n♥️♥️♥️

I opened the small box and see a necklace with the letter D on it. 'thank you so much' I thought smiling.

(Dylan pov)
Rose took me upstairs and she sat me on her bed "What's up Dylan?" she asked me and I smiled "I wander if you can remember me before you transformed into this" she said "Rose" I say looking up and smiling at her "Dylan?" She said as she looked down at me in shock "R-rosie" I say quietly 'it's hard to say her full name so I guess I will just stick to Rose until my grammar gets better' "I see you can't say my full name" I hear Rose say smiling down at me and I hugged her "Let's go back downstairs" Rosie said as she picked me up and we walked back downstairs and to the living room and Rosie sat me on the couch as she quickly went into the kitchen and come back out with a cupcake "Sweet!" I say as she handed it to me and I started eating it "I know y/n said she wanted to give it to you when you turned back to normal but I know you and you love sweets" Rosie says smiling as turned towards y/n and she was walking downstairs with Bendy who was following behind her "How did you get that cupcake Dylan?" Bendy asked as he walked closer to me on the couch "Bendy" I say looking up at him "He can talk now?" Bendy asked "He only said my name so I am guessing yeah" Rose said smiling and she looked towards me and I smiled "Rose" I say as I licked the frosting off the cupcake and I felt a sudden feeling and y/n looked at me "Dylan your eyes turned pink" Y/n says with a smile as she picked me up and I laughed "Henry" I say looking towards the closed door "What was that?" Y/n asked me "Henry" I say as pointed towards the door and she walked over there and opened it and Henry was standing there "I didn't even knock yet. How did you know I was here?" He asked "Henry!" I say making grabby hands at him and y/n handed me to him "Hey what's up Dylan? How old is he now?" Henry asked "Five or four or maybe even younger" Rose said smiling "Where's Inky?" I hear y/n suddenly asked.