Home sweet Home

(Your Dream)
I was back into my mind and Bendy was helping Joey not my little Bendy the evil Bendy I couldn't move I was trapped in ink up to my neck "Y/n!" I hear someone call my name I look to see regular Bendy watching me "Bendy!" I yelled but he couldn't hear me "Oh, Hi there me" I hear the the other Bendy say walking towards the smaller Bendy "Bendy! Get away!" I yelled but he couldn't hear me "No..." Bendy said scared in his voice watching the evil Bendy walked towards him "All you had to do is work for Joey" said the evil Bendy as he grabbed the other Bendy by the neck "Bendy!" I yelled as tried to struggle to break free "Kill him Bendy" Joey said smiling at me and the evil Bendy crushed the smaller one as the the ink ran through his hands "No!!" I yelled crying as I watched the ink drop to the ground.

(No one's pov)
"Bendy!" You yelled as you shot up on the couch and you see that the others were looking at you and you touched your face and seeing that you were crying "y/n..." Boris said looking at you "I'm okay" you said wiping your face and smiled lightly "Don't you lie to me" Bendy said looking into your eyes with a cold stare "But I..." You say before getting cut off by someone hugging you waist "Something's wrong I know it" Bendy said as he hugged you tighter and a tear fell down your cheek and Bendy let go of you and Boris walked up to you "It's okay y/n" Boris said and you cried into his chest "Just let it all out y/n" Boris said in soothing voce "He... Killed him" You said in between sobs "Oh... It was nightmare " Crstyal said looking worried "Do you wanna talk about?" Boris asked rubbing your back "No..." You said before drifting off to sleep "Shh..." Boris said as he pick you bridal style and putting you back on the couch "Time for bed Dylan" Crstyal said smiling "I wanna stay up and play" Dylan said in a disappointed voice "No" Crstyal said "Okay" said Dylan as he flew up the stairs "Goodnight boys" said Crstyal as she walked back up the to her room "Is she gonna be okay?" Bendy asked as he looked at you sleeping and Boris picking you up bridal style and walking upstairs with you and taking you to your room and closing the door. "Night Bendy" said Boris as he went to his room after putting you down "Night Boris" said Bendy as he sat on the couch "I need to go out for a little while" Bendy said as he walked out the house and flew around the city looking at the lights that lit up the entire city "This is amazing" Bendy said as flew around.

(Bendy pov)
As I flew around my breath was taken away as I saw all of the lights that made the city looked gorgeous to look at it felt like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. Than I see a giant lit up poster of my old show "They still remember" I thought as I turned pink looking at the picture than I flew down to the ground and walked around a bit but I was in my human form since I was made out of ink and I can change my appearance to look like anything I wished I was walking around and looking at everything I wanted to than I got a weird feeling that someone was following me and when I looked back there's no one there so I just shrugged it off and continued my little journey around the city until something pulled into a dark alley "who's there?" I asked in a demonic voice "It's okay" the person said than I feel something suddenly stabbed me in the neck and I felt light headed "wha-" I said before passing out completely.

(Your pov)
"Boris have you seen Bendy?" I asked looking at the wolf "No" said Boris smiling at his cookie he had from Crystal "Oh! Bendy he left last night" Dylan said smiling "What?!" I said with fear in my voice "Don't worry when he goes out he turns into his human form and he just wander around for a while. Don't worry he'll be back in no time'' said Boris smiling ''I guess so'' I said still not sure if he's okay or not.

(Back with Bendy...)
"Let me go!" Yelled Bendy as he struggles with the chains on his wrists "So you're the cartoon that Joey Drew brought to life?" Said a female voice "Who are you?" Bendy asked with worry in his voice "My name is Destiny and I was told by someone to take you and find out more about you" Destiny said smiling at the demon "I hear you used to be a kid show" Destiny said walking away from Bendy and walking towards a table with experiment tools "But you killed the Creator of the entire show. Am I right?" Destiny asked "How did you know?" Bendy asked with fear in his voice "I been watching the studio for a long time so I just know what you did" Destiny said walking back towards Bendy with a syringe in her hand "Get away from me!" Yelled Bendy as she walked closer to him "Just relax Bendy" Destiny said smiling as she stuck the syringe on Bendy's neck "What did you do?" Bendy asked as he fell to his knees and became numb "Just to keep you from struggling" Destiny said as she unhooked Bendy and carried him to a different room and strapping him into a metal table that was similar to the one that Boris was on. "Let's finish what Joey couldn't finish" Destiny said grabbing a knife and smiling at the demon as he struggles to break free...