She's Always Been Like this... I thought

(your pov)
I was sitting in the living room. I was trying to watch the tv but Star and Bendy was arguing about who was better at singing and dancing they asked me who I thought was better but I said I wasn't in it so I just decided to let them solve it on their own.

(Dylan pov)
I think I'm the only person who noticed that I was bigger. I think I am about ten but I could be off Rose and me was in the kitchen coloring while Crstyal made cookies and I could have sworn I heard someone yelling but I was too focused on coloring this dragon blue for me to actually be listening to it until y/n came in smiling like she always do.

(Bendy pov)
"Do you know who you talking to? They don't call me the dancing demon for nothing" I say smiling "Well there's always someone that's gonna replace you Bendy" Star said "If I were in your shoes I would blow my audience away" Star said smiling "Words aren't enough to help your case" I said smiling "Y/n!" We both yelled at the same time and she came in with Rose and Dylan.

"What's up?" She asked "Please tell your friend, 'your imaginary friend' that your favorite and loved ink demon would always be better than her at anything" Bendy said knowing that I would take his side but not all the time "Remember this Bendy, anything you can do I can do better" (Listen to the song above) Star said smiling "Y/n please tell her" Bendy said with his arms crossed and I smiled at them both "Both of you guys are good. Why are you guys arguing?" I asked and they both look at me and turned back to face each other but turned away from one another "I can't choose even if I wanted to" I say smiling while they both looked at me "Bendy you can sing and dance like no cartoon can and it's fun to dance with you and Star you dance with feeling that no one could ever touch you" I say and they both smiled at me "Thanks y/n" Bendy says but Star just looked at the both of us and walked away out the kitchen.

(Star pov)
I don't want to be compared to him! I want to be my own person who take the spotlight from that demon and let it shine on me! It's not fair!

'No calm down Star. It's okay just sing to yourself and everything will be better' I thought to myself and I looked towards my window and closed my eyes and starting to sing:

(Bendy pov)
After talking to the others I see that Star had went upstairs to maybe her room and I walked up to her room to hear singing:

🎵isn't lovely all alone? heart made of glass. My Mind of stone🎵

Star sounded so good and it's like her voice just changed completely

🎵Tear me to pieces. Skin and bones. Hello... Welcome home🎵

Why does it sound like she is hurting? Did she always felt like this?

🎵Oh I hope some day I make it out of here. Even if it take all night or a hundred years🎵

🎵 Isn't it lovely all alone? Heart made of glass my mind of stone 🎵

Why is she so deep into this song? Y/n did say she can sing really good

🎵hello... welcome... home🎵

After she stopped she look my way but didn't notice me and she was crying 'did the song make her sad? I never seen her like this' I thought until I realized I was still near her room and I needed to get away from here so I teleported away from her door.

'i think she just need some space to herself'

(Star pov)
That only helped a little and the song was sorta sad but that's the song that I heard so I guess it was okay.