A nightmare run

"We need to get Dylan" you say as you made your way downstairs with Jax and Bendy "How can we find them if we don't even know where to look?" Jax asked "Oh! We can fly around and if I sense him somewhere and we will be able to save him" Bendy said "Good, let's go and save my Demon" you say as you and Bendy took flight with you holding Jax's hand.

(Back with Rosie...)
"Rosie! How on Earth did he escape?" Alice asked "I don't know he must have a ability that I didn't know about" Rosie said "Where do you think he went?" Rosie asked the angel "If he is trying to hide he might be in the wood near by this place" Alice said smiling "Okay you will bring him back Rosie and make sure that you bring him back without killing him" Alice "Don't worry. Remember, I am a Neko I can smell him" Rosie said "I'm gonna bring my senpai back" Rosie said smiling as she made her way into the woods.

(Back with Dylan)
I kept running and didn't know where I was going all I was thinking about is that I needed to get away from Rosie. "Senpai" I hear someone say and I jumped up into a tree trying to hide since it was still night and maybe she couldn't see me "Dylan dear I know you are here" Rosie said as I sensed her getting closer and I quickly tried to soften my breathing so she can't hear me.

(Rosie pov)
I hope he remembers that I can see him in the dark "I'm coming for you Dylan" I say as I started running towards the direction that I thought he was in and I see that there's ink leading a trail to somewhere so I followed it and in hopes that I find my Dylan.

"Dylan you can't hide from me" I say still following the trail until it stops at a tree and I smiled at the fact that I knew who's up there "So you are up there" I thought to myself as I leaped in the tree and see Dylan sitting there "Found you Senpai!" I yelled as I pushed him out the tree.

(Time skip)
"Dylan you that you can't keep this fight up for long" I said as I watched Dylan "Alice said that I need to bring you back alive" I say smiling as I leaped in front of him and scratched him and he let out a scream "Sorry Dylan but, you need to come with me" I say as I looked at him "I hope I don't have to hurt Crstyal" I say sweetly as Dylan quickly looked up at me with a dead look of anger in his eyes and he was dripping ink and his eyes were red while, some of the ink was covering one of his eyes and leaving the other exposed with the red glow. "What did you just say?" Dylan asked me and I looked at him with a smile "If you don't come with me I will hurt your precious little mother Crstyal" I say as smiled at the angry demon looking at me " I told you once already, if you touch my mother or any of my family I will kill you" Dylan said as I looked at him and his hands turned into claws and I was happy for the little fight that we was going to have.

(Back with you)
"Did you get anything Bendy?" I asked the demon as we was flying all around "No not yet" Bendy said as we was heading towards the forest that was near by "I know this place" I say "When I first came to rescue Dylan there was a giant forest right here near the building "I'm sensing something" Bendy said smiling "I also smell blood" Bendy said as he sped up ahead of me and I followed him into the deep woods

(With Dylan and Rosie...)
"You upset the wrong ink demon" Dylan said smiling evily at me as he launched himself at me and I dodged but I felt something wrap around my ankle and it was Dylan's tail and I fell on my back "I should kill you for kidnapping me" Dylan said smiling and all I could really do was chuckle at what he said "Well, if your desire is to kill me you are gonna have to do better than that" I say as jumped on him and make him fall back "I'm not gonna kill you I will just teach a lesson for threatening to hurt my family!"

)"You upset the wrong ink demon" Dylan said smiling evily at me as he launched himself at me and I dodged but I felt something wrap around my ankle and it was Dylan's tail and I fell on my back "I should kill you for kidnapping me" Dylan said smil...