In Fear of Destiny

"Toots?" Bendy asked looking at you "Yes?" You asked "Are you sure you won't get in trouble for not going to school today?" Bendy asked "No. Rosie made sure that the teacher know where I am and she will get my homework for me" You responded back to him "Okay" Bendy said not sure if he believes you. "Are your arms okay?" Bendy asked you "Huh? Yeah" you say as you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket and you had text message from Rosie

(Conversation)
You okay?

Yeah, What's going on?

Nothing much. Just wanted to know why you didn't come to school?

I was sick. Don't worry I will be there tomorrow

Okay bye n/n!

Bye Rose.

(End of conversation)
"What happened?" Crstyal asked smiling "Just Rosie was checking in on me" you say smiling.

(Back at school Rosie pov)
I was walking through the hall until I knocked into someone "I am so sorry!" I say as I help the girl back on her feet "It's alright. I wasn't looking where I was going" She said as she dusted off her dress "My name is Sparkletheriachu" She said as she held her hand out for me to shake and I shook it "My name is Rosie but my friends call me Rose" I say smiling "My friends call me Sparkle" She said smiling "Are you heading to Math?" Sparkle asked me "Yeah, you wanna walk together?" I asked "That would be great" She said and I walked off with her to Math.

(Time skip after school Still Rosie pov...)
I was walking with Sparkle since I had to give y/n her homework and me and Sparkle was having a great time talking with one another "I love your cat ear headband" Sparkle said to me and I smiled "This is not a headband" I say back "I am a neko" I say and she had a shook look on her face before it turns into a smile "So they are Real! That is so cool" Sparkle said to me "Of course they are real. We just hide our ears and tail" I say "Do you have any powers?" She asked me "I have a few but I am still learning how to use some of them" I say "I can see in the dark well, it's called night vision. I can change the color of my eyes and I can make claws with my fingernails. Next, you know how cats always land on their feet? Welp, I can do that if I jump from great heights" I say "Really? That's so cool" Sparkle said to me "I have great speed" I say smiling.

(Time skip)
We walked up to the doorstep and we knocked on the door and Crstyal opened the door "Y/n! We have your homework!" I yelled and Bendy put a hand over my mouth and he was in his demonic form "Shh she is sleeping" Bendy said and I nodded and he took his hand off my mouth and I looked at Sparkle and she had a scared look on her face "Sorry. I forgot to tell you" I say and her scared expression went away "She was tired and she went to sleep while waiting for you to come" Boris said smiling.

(Time skip)
"So, let me get this straight. You was created by the famous Joey Drew and was brought to life?" Sparkle asked as she sat with the toons "Yep!" Both Boris and Bendy said in unison "And y/n brought Dylan and Crstyal to life?" Sparkle asked "That's right!" Dylan said smiling "Bendy?" You say quietly as you walked downstairs "Hey toots" Bendy said "I brought your homework" Rosie said as she handed it to you "Who's this?" You asked looking at Sparkle "It's my friend, Sparkletheriachu" Rosie said "If she's friend with you than she is a friend with me too" You say smiling "My name is y/n" you say as you shook Sparkle's hand "I will be going to Henry's house" you say as you walked out the door.

(Your pov)
I was walking to Destiny's house just like she told me to. Than I felt my phone go off and I got a message a from Destiny.

Are you on your way?

Yes, I am not in the mood

Stop being a baby. But you can be my baby😉😉

What did you just say?