Welcome Back!!!!

Hello my lovely readers, friends and inklings! Guess who's back? I am so so so so sorry that I had you guys worry about what happened to me and like bendy said I am kinda dumb that I ate something that I was allergic to (Bendy: What do you mean you're kinda dumb? You almost died!) Heh sorry you guys that I worried you and it may seem like that I got better in a day but it actually happened on the weekend and I couldn't really see that there was strawberries in there so I just ate it with content and I paid the price and I am still kinda embarrassed that it happened but as you can see I am much better just still a little broken out and a few swelling but I couldn't leave you guys to wait for me and there's another reason why all this happened if you took a glance of my new book called "she's gone" I told you guys before that it's based off a true story and my older sister birthday is on Halloween so when it did happen I was stress eating because just when  every year I go through this it's hard but I wasn't paying attention to what I was eating and you ready know what happens.

And one last thing before I leave is that if Bendy informed that I am having you guys pick which oneshot you guys love for me to do either yandere or Pokemon and during this I will also be doing request and you will be featured in my story so think very hard I will like to thank:
HellozPeoplz
Watergirl430
leaDuran243
Layla_MeifwaWerewolf
TheUniversalJ
Tastyflower

For all their kind words and support long the way so I thank you and if you want to ask any questions I would be happy to answer😉😉

That's all...

Miri out🖤🖤🖤

Miri out🖤🖤🖤