Get to know the character (Destiny)

Hey you guys! Your favorite yandere here! My name is Destiny and as you know I am a yandere in Miri's story and yeah I did kidnap y/n a few times and yeah I did do the same with Bendy too but that's all in the past like literally! That was like 20 chapters ago!

I was a great friend with y/n when we was younger and at some point I liked her being around me and follow me and was looking up to me at some point but I guess my obession with her came from Bendy not choosing me that he likes y/n more than me and it really hurt my feelings but you know sometimes things get pushed back into that s.all little brain of yours deep... deep... deep in your brain!

I don't know what caused me to do those things to y/n I really don't. You're not suppose to hurt the ones you love but I did and somewhere deep in my mind I was sorta sad that I did those things to y/n and the look in her eyes when she almost killed me... I just... don't wanna talk about it but yeah you should know what happened to me on that chapter if you don't it's part of step by step chapters and other things of that nature.

I really want to protect y/n and at least be friends with her but the things that I done to her she might not never forgive me but as long as I protect her it doesn't matter how much she's mad at me

That's all from your favorite  yandere girl the next get to your character is Dylan

Bye bye