A Neko's plan

(Your pov)
You was sleep in your bed after the whole thing with your Uncle Joey Birthday so you was gonna sleep in. Until you heard you phone ring...

(Conversation)
Hey Jax

Hey y/n! What's up with you?

Nothing

Is it okay that I come over?

Um... Yeah it's fine but come a little later so I can get some sleep before you arrive

Okay! See you than (y/nn- your nickname)

Don't call me that you know that 's a old name.

See ya!
(END OF CONVERSATION)

"Y/n?" Bendy said as he slowly opened your bedroom door and see you sleeping "She's more cuter than me when she sleeps" Bendy said smiling as he closed your door and walked downstairs "Is there something wrong with y/n?" Crstyal asked "No, she's just sleeping in" Bendy said "Well alright Bendy" Boris said "Hey Boris?" Bendy said "Hm?" Boris responded back to the demon "Are you okay after... You know, yesterday?" Bendy said "huh? Yeah I feel so much better about that and telling y/n how I feel" Boris said smiling "And I am glad that my Bory is doing better" Crstyal said smiling

(Your pov)
As I slowly opened my eyes and stretched I just remembered that Jax is coming over so I just walked downstairs and see that Bendy and the others are just talking but Dylan is just staring at the door.

(No one's pov)
"Hey guys" you say as you walked downstairs to the toons and everyone except Dylan turned towards me and waved "What's wrong?" Bendy asked walking to Dylan "Someone's is close to the house" Dylan said smiling as his tail shaped a heart "Who?" Crstyal asked "He's a boy with blue ish looking hair" Dylan said smiling

(No one's pov)"Hey guys" you say as you walked downstairs to the toons and everyone except Dylan turned towards me and waved "What's wrong?" Bendy asked walking to Dylan "Someone's is close to the house" Dylan said smiling as his tail shaped a hea...

"Wow your demon power are getting better faster than mind's. It took me like a month to get the hang of it" Bendy said rubbing Dylan's head and he laughs "Wait, he has a girl with him" Dylan said staring back at the closed door

 It took me like a month to get the hang of it" Bendy said rubbing Dylan's head and he laughs "Wait, he has a girl with him" Dylan said staring back at the closed door

(Pick how you want her to look🖤🖤🖤)
"Okay, can you make out how she looks?" Crstyal asked "Um... No all I know is that she has cat ears on top of her head" Dylan said smiling "I forgot he had a sister" you thought to yourself and there was a knock on the door "I got it" you say smiling as you opened the door and see your friend Jax and his little sister "Hey y/n" Jax said hugging you and Bendy had a little anger in his eyes as you looked over to him "This is my sister Rosie" Jax said smiling "This can't be Rosie" you say smiling at the girl "She's was just a little girl when I saw her" you say "Hey y/n!" Rosie said "Hey rose" you say smiling as she hugged you "I see that you still love showing off your ears" you say "Well, what do you expect? I am a Neko you know" she said smiling "Yes that is true" you say smiling "How old are you?" You asked "17!" Rosie said smiling "You are 17 already? You are getting taller than Jax" you say laughing a little "Just because she's my little sister doesn't mean that she can't be taller" Jax said smiling back at you "Heh, yeah sure Jax" you say walking from the door and Jax and Rosie walked in the house "Who are they?" Rosie asked looking at the human toons "They know how to change fast" you thought to yourself smiling "These are my friends" you say smiling "Cool! She has cat ears" Dylan said walking up to you as his tail turned into a heart again "Thanks" Rosie said blushing a little at what Dylan said "He is so cute" Rosie thought to herself as she looked at the demon in front of her "This is Crstyal, Boris and Bendy" you say "Hi!" Boris said smiling at the two people "Hey! I'm Jax and this is my little sister Rosie" Jax said smiling "Hey sweetie" Crstyal said smiling "Your ears are so pretty! Are you a Neko too?" Rosie asked Crstyal "Heh, no I am a actual cat" Crstyal said "And Dylan is Demon like Bendy and Boris is a wolf" Crstyal said "So Bendy must be the demon hanging from the ceiling" Jax said pointing up "Bendy!" You yelled "Sorry toots" Bendy said jumping down "You really is a handful for me" you say as you kissed his cheek and he blushed a grey color in his cheeks "Well, I am a demon" Bendy said "Wasn't Boris and Bendy on a cartoon?" Jax asked "Yeah they was created by my uncle Joey" you say "He brought them to life" You say "There was a angel" Jax said "We don't talk about her" Bendy said "Oh sorry" Jax said "It's fine" Bendy said "How about we all go to the mall?" You asked "Yay! The mall" Dylan said "Yeah, that's fine" Crstyal said smiling and we all headed to the mall.