A Jealous Demon

(y/n pov)
I wake up and find myself sleeping in my bed with my head on something fluffy. I look up the see that I was sleeping with Boris and he made feel...warm I was really comfortable about this so I didn't move. I just drifted back to sleep.

(Bendy's pov)
I woke up and see that y/n wasn't there "Where is she?" I say quietly walking around the studio and walk into the finale room that I have went into and I see that y/n is sleeping with Boris and it looks like she is so happy with having him there someone to cuddle with "That's my job!" I say to myself and walked out the room and closing the door "She is mine!" I say before snapping my fingers and disappearing.

(No one's pov)
"Boris..." You say as you wake up and see that you were cuddling with the cartoon wolf 'Cute' you thought to yourself smiling as you walked out the room and see that there was no sign of Bendy so you started to get worried "Bendy!" You yelled but still no answer so your worry feeling got worst.

"This isn't funny Bendy!!" You yelled walking around to see the demon sitting at a old work desk "Bendy?" You asked walking up to the demon sitting in the chair looking at the ink stained wall "What do you want?" Bendy asked "Are you okay?" You asked putting your hand in between Bendy's horns and you heard a small purring noise from the demon "Yeah" Bendy said as he jumped out the chair and walked away further into the studio that you never really knew.

(Bendy pov)
How could she do that?!?
Sleep with my best pal and thought for a minute thinking that she loves me?
Ugh!!
First that blasted Angel leaves me and now my childhood friend/crush is sleeping with my best friend??!?
I literally feel like my life is turning upside down and there nothing to help me... except for her
But...
She...
Will...
See...
How I feel...
About my toots.

(Timeskip)
"Have you seen Bendy?" You asked sitting at the table with the wolf playing cards "No" replied the wolf looking at his cards and you do the same "I am starting to get worried" you say with a little sadness in your voice "What are you worried about? He's Bendy the demon" said Boris smiling and putting his three final cards down "I win" said Boris walking away form the table "You cheat" you say giving the happy wolf a devilish smile "Oops" said the wolf walking out the room

(Y/n pov)
I know Bendy is a demon but I do care about him and how he feels I know when he was sitting right there at the desk I was able to tell that something was wrong with my demon. Bendy may be able to take care of himself but that doesn't mean I still don't have to care about him.

What's wrong with me?
I am going crazy over a fictional character who was brought to life by my uncle just to kill one of his creations and the other goes on a rampage and kills my uncle.
Silly me...

(No one's pov)
"Bendy?" You say walking around the halls of the studio Boris went to take a nap and you was still looking for the devil 'He might me down there' you thought to yourself as you walked down the stairs "Ink. It's always have to be ink" you say feeling the black substance up at your knees

(??? Pov)
"Bendy is such so manipulative" I say looking at myself in the mirror "It was me and him until... Her. That little bitch (y/n) took my demon away from me. I mean, I was created for him and when we was in the show I felt unstoppable when I'm around him" I say when I heard footsteps on the left side of the room where the stairs were. "Someone's here" I say grabbing a knife of the table.

(Your pov)
I went deeper into the studio I don't remember all of this being here at first when I was little. When I reached the bottom there was a lot of plushies of Bendy and Boris and the angel. 'Alice' I thought to myself "Yep that's me" a female sounded voice came from behind me and something stabbed me in my back and I fell to the ground

(No one's pov)
"Poor you" Alice said looking at you on the ground as blood leaked out your back "He's mine" said Alice as she tied you up and put tape on your mouth "Bendy has me and soon he will forget about you" Alice said grabbing a plank of wood off the ground and knocked you out.

(Bendy pov)
"Y/n!!" I yelled walking around the studio "Boris, have you seen y/n?" I asked the wolf "Um... She went looking for you" Boris says "Do you know where?" I asked him and he pointed to the ground "Thanks" I say before turning into a ink puddle and going through the floor.

(Your dream)
I was in the studio but I was a little girl "Y/n!" I hear someone call my name and ran into the direction "Hiya Bendy!" I say as I hugged the cartoon demon "Y/n?" Bendy said looking down at me "yeah?" I say back "You're not gonna die" Bendy said hugging me tighter and ink streamed down his eyes "Wha-" I say looking at Bendy confused "You can't leave me yet I need you" Bendy said as he kissed my forehead and snapped his fingers and ink flooded the shop "Wake up y/n!" He yelled before all I saw was a white flash and than nothing.

(Bendy pov)
I was in my demonic form and took care of that blasted angel. She's too crazy about me she is the one that broke up with me first and I was okay with it. But when you mess with my friend no one will be spared from me not even that bitch of a angel. I took y/n back up and Boris cared to her wounds that she had "She's gonna be okay Bend" Boris says to me as turned back to my normal form "She needs to rest" Boris said smiling "How long will that take?" I asked with a anger in my voice "The size of her wounds maybe a day or too" Boris said putting y/n on the couch and put a blanket on her.

(No one's pov)
"B-Bendy..." You say turning around on the couch "Y/n?" Bendy says walking towards you and you opened you pitch black eyes with no pupils in them "Bendy..." You say smiling evily "Y-YN!!" Bendy yelled as he stepped away from you "You couldn't escape me nor my niece was going to help you escape" You say as you walked towards the scared Bendy "That grammar. It seems too familiar to me" Bendy said backing away from you in horror "No...it can't be" Bendy said as ink started forming in his eyes "Hello Bendy devil" the corupted you said getting closer to the demon "Joey!!" Bendy yelled in a demonic voice.

___________________________________
WHAT???!?!?!? 1226 words my longest chapter ever hope you guys like it or will Joey make you like it.... Just playin it's your choice
Sorry for the long waiting but I was dealing with some summer break stuff
Miri out🖤🖤🖤🖤

 Just playin it's your choice Sorry for the long waiting but I was dealing with some summer break stuffMiri out🖤🖤🖤🖤