Get to know the character (Dylan)

Hi there! My name is Dylan the ink demon and I was told by Author Chan that I needed you guys to get to know me so I am here!

As you already know I was drawn by Henry which is my creator but I wasn't brought to life by the ink machine but that was only after a few years after the boss of the studio Joey Drew's niece y/n came and brought me and my lovely mother crystal alive and we been living her ever since.

Now many of you may think that I am a fun, energetic demon like you read in the story but as I just said I'm a demon and sometimes demons needs to have fun too so why not? Now back to telling you more about my self and what I think about certain things.

If any of the other ink demons had mentioned to you about this than this is just review if not than get ready to learn!

There's a ranking between the ink demons that were created back than and if you don't know what I'm talking about than I will let you know now.  There's a thing that says that who is the most powerful demon and who's the weakest in the group if you want to know than you talk more to author Chan about it but I'm just giving the names: First, is Bendy as the first most powerful ink demon and than there's one that I don't even recognize next there's Inky and than there's me and last there's y/n.

I know what you thinking: How is y/n a ink demon when she's a human? Well, that's easy to answer y/n is a human but if any of you have good knowledge than you would know that y/n actually mentioned that she is my hybrid of a ink demon and a human she's just mostly human than ink.

I love all my family and my friends and... I'm warning you if you hurt any of them I will kill you and watch you drown in ink as I watch with amusement...

Just kidding! I'm sorry if I scared you. It wasn't my intention (I'm not joking) I hope you enjoy listening to me and Author Chan said please let her know in the comments who is your favorite character of this story so far and have a ink-tastic day!

The next get to know the character is Alison

__________________________________
I hope you enjoy get know the character and please let me know in the comments who your favorite character of the story is and tell me why!

That's all for now...

Miri out🖤🖤🖤