Something isn't right (part one)

(Ink Pov)
Okay, I know that since I'm not the only ink creation here that I can sense what I am feeling right now.

I mean, yeah the others aren't really demons like me, Bendy and Dylan and I guess you can count y/n too but something​ is coming and I can't lay my hand on it.

(Time skip still Ink pov)
I was upstairs in my new room and yes, I have a room it used to be pink but I changed the color to red and black and I had just picked a outfit.

I was heading downstairs to see what the others was doing and like always it's the same thing: Y/n is petting snow while he is in his cat form on her lap Rose, is jealous and the rest are just doing their own little things.

"What up guys?" I asked everyone and everyone looked at me "what?" I asked them "You dress nothing like Toots" Bendy said sitting next to y/n and I chuckled a bit "I am a ink demon. So, what do you expect?" I asked as y/n just smiled at me "It's fine. That is definitely your style" she says as she petted Snow "I forgot to tell you, Adrian is coming over" I say "Okay, he seems like a good person" Crstyal says as she petted Boris's head while he was sleep 'I need to keep focusing on this feeling. Something is coming and I don't like it'

(Alice's Pov)
Yes bitches I am back and better than ever. Yes, that little girl thought she had some type of influence on me but you already she can't scare a angel like me.

"Destiny!" I yelled as was practicing how to shape the ink and form it "Yes Alice?" She asked back with a attitude in her voice "First off, don't have that tone with me" I say as she huffed and turned to face me "In about a day or today but not now I would like you to get that Ink demon of y/n and bring her to me" I say and she crossed her arms "Fine. Just let me know" She says as she walked out the room.

(Destiny pov)
Why the hell do that bitch of a angel needs that ink demon? I mean if I do complete the task and we end of manipulating her I can probably do my master plan early than attended and since she did ruin my other at the school I should get my revenge by torture and god I do love when a person begs for mercy but, the only thing is... that's their last words.

(Bendy pov)
I don't like this. Something is coming but I can't put my finger on it and it's kinda irritating to try to figure it out and the only two other demons in the house that can feel the same way is Dylan and Ink but Dylan don't have full control of his powers and Ink hasn't said anything at all.

(Your pov too much switching😂😂😂)
"Snow?" I say as I patted his head to see that he was still sleeping which he was 'I wonder if I could try something out' I thought as I got up as I sat Snow on the couch making sure not to wake him up I walk outside and started walking towards the studio.

(Few minutes later...)
After getting to the studio I opened the door to see how it was when I left with the toons a long time ago 'this place smells like death' I thought as I walked to the ink machine room ''Just a little experiment" I say as I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and two coloring pencils I sat down and got to work...

"Done!" I yelled as I held the picture up to see that I drew a teenage girl with blue hair but with pink in it too and she had blueish eyes but with hint of pink in them and her hair was in two ponytails 'If you are wondering what the hell I am doing well, while having toons around it brought back some old childhood memories and no, not the bad ones but the good ones at that. When I was about 3 or 4 I had an imaginary friend named Star and I imagined her to be a great singer just like Bendy but tiny bit better and she was also having a rivalry with Bendy but you know, I was 3 what could I do? I forgot about her since I was hanging out with the toons all the time'