Get to know the character (Joey)

Okay, so I know the half of you well... I will just say all of you think that before the studio went out of business I will doing experiments on my toons Bendy and Boris and using them for things that I will not speak of at the moment (Bendy- Keep telling yourself that!) Bendy and Boris was brought to life by this machine called the ink machine and was even more interesting than when they was on tv. Alice was  Bendy's love interest on the show but they didn't really had that much of a compromise with one another so before Alice was made I created a character named Crstyal the cat and she was never brought to life by the machine than Alice was. After the three first, original toons was brought to life my niece y/n was the only person who saw them when they in this world well... Except for Henry and the workers and Destiny at the least. I used to pick y/n up from her house and bring her to the studio  when she was just a baby girl Bendy, on the other hand was a little weirded out by having a different species than him around. And when i mean different species I mean ink and not you know, blood and flesh and things of that nature. And after she got to five or four years old I decided to close down the studio and take her back home and she was mad st me at the time but she slowly began to forget them and when she turned 17 she decided to go back to the studio where she finds Bendy and you know, A dead Boris and a crazy angel and realized that her old childhood friend loved her she felt the same way too.

I ended up dying but came back as spirit or ghost what ever you call it. And was talking with Bendy and I found out a way to bring me back as a cartoon and Bendy helped me and he brought me back and I felt like a human again and I was happy to be back with my toons and my niece y/n and they aren't mad at me for doing what I did in the past and Bendy didn't hold his grudge like he did before! (Bendy- oh shut up!)

That's all I have to say for now and the next person or toon is Crstyal the cat!!

I will see you guys in the next chapter!!
Me- Hey! Don't forget about me! I make the chapters!

That's all for now!

Miri out🖤🖤🖤