Get to know the character (Alison)

Hello. My name is Allison Pendal or as everyone actually know me as Allison Angel the good version of 'Alice Angel' But I honestly always thought we were the same but some where deep inside I knew I was wrong when she was hurting other cartoons like herself and it always made me hate her but it's like I couldn't. Don't ask it's just something I can't really explain.

As time went by and y/n got older and her Bendy was hanging out with one another she became jealous and I would always tried to comfort her but she never wanted me to be close to her so I just stayed away. I always known as a kind person as everyone I am near says but I think that can be a weakness and I don't want people to think that I am weak.

But it's fine now. I am safe with y/n and the others at her home and it's kinda great that y/n grown into such a great girl and she treats the too so nice and that makes me happy so I am happy for her too.

Thanks for reading this and hope you have a great day...

Allison out

___________________________________
Just a little something since I was bored after working on other things at home but March 17 is my birthday so I am sorta happy so I will might do a special chapter but I honestly don't know.

That's all for now...

Miri out 🖤 🖤🖤