My Demon inside and a special wolf's birthday (Boris🐺)

(Your pov)
I was driving to school in Jax's car with Rosie and we was on our way to school. I am happy that I am able to go back to school without anything bad happing.

"You okay Y/n?" Rosie asked me as we stepped out the car and was in front of the school than suddenly...

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

I hear a heartbeat. It's not mine but it was someone's that I didn't recognize it felt so weird but I noticed that Rosie was staring at me "You okay?" Rosie asked me "Yeah. Just a little nervous that's all" I say smiling "It's okay" She tells me as we made our way into the school.

(Bendy pov)
Oh No! I forgot to tell y/n that she will be having some new powers today. It's weird since she's not a whole ink creature but I guess it's different because she is basically considered a hybrid of a human and of ink. And there's one more thing...

"Happy birthday Boris!" I yelled as I scared him a little "Oh thanks Bendz" Boris said smiling "Are you excited for your party?" I asked and he shook his head "I really don't want a party" He says smiling "You have to have some fun" I say sitting next to him on the couch "Is it my Bory's birthday?" I hear Crstyal asked as she walked out of the kitchen and next to Boris "Yeah, don't make a big deal out of it" Boris said "Are you kidding Bory? You is getting a cake and the boys will go out and get you presents" Crstyal said as she kissed his cheek and he blushed "O-okay" Boris said trying to hide the fact that he was blushing.

(Time skip Your pov)
My senses totally increased or upgrade like my hearing is like ten times better, my smell is great and better than ever and my taste is the best out of all the senses that have upgraded my body in the best way possible.

"Y/n?" I hear someone call me as a hand was waving in my face "Yes?" I say "you wanna play a game?" Jax asked me and I nod while smiling happily "What's the game?" I asked him and he smiled "We both close our eyes and the other person gets to pick what we eat and what the person must do they must guess what they're eating to the very last detail" Jax said smiling happily "I would love to" I say smiling competitively.

(At your house...)
While you're at school Bendy and the others are planning for Boris birthday but unfortunately we have a upset demon.

"It's not a big deal" Boris said patting his brother on the back "It is!" Bendy said "It's not Bendy" Joey said sitting on the other side of Bendy "Why?" Joey asked "She's unlocking her inner demon. Do you know what that can do to her? All her evil thoughts is finally coming out. I knew I should have told her but I didn't want her to worry when it did come" Bendy said still upset "It's okay. I will deal with her the same way I dealt with you" Joey said smiling at the demon "Thanks Joey" Bendy said smiling "There's my smile I love so much" Joey said and Bendy laughed.

(With you...)
"I win!" Jax shout as he lifted his fist in the air and I smiled happy about my friend that quickly ended when I felt weird...
'He beat you. He's rubbing it in your face y/n. Aren't you mad?' The voice said to me and I turned to face him with anger filled eyes "Um y/n?" Jax said to me "Who do you think you are rubbing your shit in my face like I'm nothing?!" I say and he jumped at my sudden change of voice from normal to demonic "Y/n calm down" Rosie said smiling at me "I'm sorry I don't know what gotten into me" I say smiling and letting out a small chuckle "Wow y/n, I didn't know you had that in you" Jax said smiling "I didn't either" I mumbled under my breath.

(Time skip still your pov)
We are heading home and I got a text from Bendy. 'How the hell do he know how to use a phone?' I thought to myself as Rosie looked at me as we got into the car "I was shocked too" Rosie said as she smiled at me "He watched you on yours and picked up how to use it" Rosie said as I nod and Jax started the car and drove off.