Several Problems to deal with

(Destiny pov)
Bendy was just staring at me like I said or did something that blew his mind. I truly care for y/n and what happens to her but at the time I was jealous that she liked someone other than me.

"You really care for her?" Bendy asked and I smiled "I may had hurt her but I was so jealous of you that you had her heart and not me so I just thought I could force the love of me on her" I said smiling and Joey smiled "Well Destiny. I forgive you and I bet if y/n was able to figure out who you are she would be heart struck of what you said" Joey said "Thanks Mr. Drew" I say smiling "I would love if you don't tell y/n what I look like now" I say "Sure" Bendy said smiling at me and I turned around "Come on daddy. I have homework to do" I said as I walked towards the exit of the studio and Dad followed after he said goodbye to them and we ran to catch up with me.

"You've grown so much. You sound like your mother" dad said and I smiled "Of course. If I can't have y/n as a lover I can at least have her as a friend who I care deeply about" I say smiling 'I am smiling more now. How strange' I thought to myself.

(Your pov)
"I am so tired!" I say smiling as we all walked up to the front door "I thought today was fun!" Star said smiling "It was okay" Inky said as I opened the door to see Boris sitting on the couch with Snow "Hiya Boris" I say as I pet his head as I walked past.

"Where's Crstyal?" I asked facing him "In the kitchen with the baby" Boris said "A baby?" I asked and he nodded "Go see for yourself" he said as I walked to the kitchen and saw Crstyal playing with a baby on the kitchen counter:

"Who's the baby Crstyal?" I asked and she looked at me "This is Dylan" she said looking at me and I looked wide eyed at her as I walked closer to her and picked up the baby "He does look something like Dylan" I say and the baby smiled at me "Aww!"...

"Who's the baby Crstyal?" I asked and she looked at me "This is Dylan" she said looking at me and I looked wide eyed at her as I walked closer to her and picked up the baby "He does look something like Dylan" I say and the baby smiled at me "Aww!" I say hugging the baby "Yep, this is Dylan" I say holding the baby "how did he turn into this?" I asked "I don't know. I thought he was sick this morning. When I came back to check on him he was like this" Crstyal said looking at the baby.

"I like him as a baby" Star say smiling "I miss the other Dylan" Rosie said looking down slightly at the ground "Don't worry about Rose. He won't stay like that" Bendy said as he appeared and Joey does the same.

"Do you know how Dylan turned into this?" I asked and Uncle Joey nodded "When you first brought Dylan to life you chose the drawing where he was older but there was some where he was was drawn as a baby I guess the age finally caught up to him. Don't worry about it he'll be back to normal in no time" Joey said "How long with this take?" I asked "He will be growing really quickly so it wouldn't take that long" Bendy said smiling "Okay. I will be fine until than" I say smiling as I walked out the room with Dylan still in my hands "To be honest I would love it if you stay like this but Rosie and Crstyal would really miss you" I say hugging the the baby.