Chapter 15

THEO

I don't know how long we stayed in the room just hanging from the ceiling. If my shoulders ached she must be feeling it ten times worse. I glance at her. She was so exhausted she'd fallen asleep. What kind of crap did I get her into? I saved her that night so she could live. At this rate I don't know if either of us will make it out of here alive. I sigh and listen to my surroundings. Someone was making their way towards us. Their footsteps echo as they make their way closer.

Arabella jumps awake as when they slam the door open. The guy walks to the lever, releasing it quickly. We fall so fast she slammed into the ground with the weight of the chains bringing her down faster. I move over to her and help her up. She's so exhausted, she's hunched over from the weight of her chains. What have I done to you?

The man leads us down a hallway lined with doors, all the way to the end where we come across huge double doors. The thought of strangling him crosses my mind but I don't want to make things worse for her. She cannot take as much as I can. He pushes the doors open easily. The room is not as large as the doors would suggest.

A few feet in front of me on the wall hung more chains and to the left of that was a wall that extended halfway across the room.

"Him first." My head jerks to the side. It was the man that tortured me yesterday. I hadn't even noticed him. He was watching us from the dark corner to my right. I'm shoved forward. Without me holding her up Bella looks like she'll collapse on the floor. I glare at the man who pushed me, but back up against the wall. He chains my right arm before chaining both my legs. Then he removes the thick chains around my wrist so he can chain my left hand. I test out the chains. They're pretty loose. Loose enough that I can stand a couple feet from the wall.

The man moves to Bella roughly pulling her on the other side of the wall. I could hear him chain her as well and the heavy clang of her chains hit the floor. He walks back out from behind the wall and leaves the room.

"Let's get started shall we." The man slinks out of the corner to stand in front of me. Good, I'd rather he focus on me than her. He shows me a small remote in his hand before pressing a button. Suddenly I'm slammed into the wall as my chains shorten. I grunt from the force of it. I should have seen that coming. He slides the remote in his pocket before moving closer to me.

"Now here's the thing. Before I can continue with my plan I need you both to admit how you feel." How I feel? What kind of plan does he have? What difference does it make? "This is something I've done many times before. A hobby of mine really." He slams the baton into my stomach shocking me. "Alright little missy!" He shouts to Bella as he holds the baton to my stomach. "Tell me what I want to hear!"

"I can't! Because I don't!" I can hear her chains rattling. The guy in front of me growls and slams the baton into the side of my head. "He's just my friend."

"Liar!" He repeatedly hits me with the baton before pulling out a knife.

"Why do you hate us so much?" Shut up Bella. Are you trying to piss him off? "Did some human do something to you?" She laughs and the man stares at the wall like he can see her through it. He takes a step closer to her.

"Hey!" I shout. He turns to me and smiles.

"Do you have something you want to tell me?"

"Oh I bet she left you didn't she!" Bella shouts. "I don't blame her. Look at you. You're a monster." This time I can't stop him from moving to the other side of the wall. She shouts and I can hear the electric buzz.

"You better shut up if you know what's good for you!"

"No! If you think that you can ruin what we have because someone broke your heart then-" I flinch as I hear the sickening slunk of the knife going in.