Chapter 1❤️

From Author 2019: I just wanted to say there is hella typos, and I was all over the place writing this but I've evolved over the years. Please bare with me the story gets better :(
I was young just writing off the top of my head.

Authors Note: I'm going to put at the top of every chapter, who's speaking)
Tiffany
We just pulled up to our new house's driveway. It looks like a pretty decent house. It had huge trees around it.

The air smelled of flowers

The air smelled of flowers. It was summer in August. The weather could be wacky.

I loved how our backyard had a huge pool but it was covered at the moment.

We used to live in New Jersey but we moved to Los Angelos because my mom's so called "boyfriend" would always come in our house at night stealing shit from us and hitting up on her.

He was always so drunk so to be honest I'm like fuck him.

"Tiffany I need you to start unpacking the trunk and wake up Jake." my mom said. I sighed. Jake was my little brother. He was super annoying and he was 7.

"Jake wake up!" I yelled in his left ear. He slowed started rubbing his eyes.
"Where are we?" he said.
"We're at the new house." I said irritated to him. He then got up out of the car.

While we were in the process of unpacking our stuff into the house, I noticed how quiet our neighborhood was. There were houses all around but we were on a dead end street.

The houses were awfully close and the street was a small narrow one way street. I just kept packing.

*20 minutes later*

"Mommy I'm hungry." Jake said. For once I actually agreed with him.
"Yeah what are we having for dinner?" I said.
"I'm thinking we order some Chinese food, Tiffany go call a nearby location and place an order for 3 cartons of large combination fried rice, with one carton of noodles, and a container of 12 piece wings." my mom said.
"ughhh" I mumbled to myself but I didn't care I was hungry.

After 20 minutes of me waiting on the line and actually finding a place around that delivered I didn't even feel like eating anymore.

As my mom and brother waited downstairs for the food, I went upstairs to my room.
My room was very spacious. Damn! this big ass window and chandelier. I though to myself.

I didn't even notice it when we were moving in. It was pretty empty since we had just moved but I loved it. My room had a soft cream color carpet with light blue walls.

The food came 15 minutes later and we all ate Chinese food while laughing on the floor together. It was a good time. I didn't like eating on the floor but we didn't have any tables set up.😂

{AN (authors note)} hows the story so far? excuse me for my use of errors if i misspelled anything. btw i have my caps lock off so i'll try my best to remember to keep my i's capitalized.