Chapter 40❤️

Y'all really thought I'd leave y'all hanging. Lmaooo.

Tiffany
Jahseh was so close I was practically inhaling his breathing.

He just stayed there starring into my eyes observing my face.

"What's the matter with you. You've been acting weird ever since we left." I said grabbing his face.

He got off of me and laid next to me starting at the sun setting though the windows.

(Here they hotel room at the moment)

He took a deep breath and began to spoke.

"Well your only 19 soon to be 20 and I'm only 21 I know, but I lowkey was wanting a baby. Just the thought of knowing I'm capable of making a child makes me happy as hell." he said.

I was in awee by what he said.

I straddled him and a grin grew on his face.

"We're still young. And there will always be time to have kids. I want you to be the best person you can and focus on being successful and making music." I said poking his cheek.

He pulled me down onto him and passionately kissed my lips.

He broke he kiss and mumbled something into my ear.

"Since you wanted to mess around with Coolie and Trunks and grab my dick should I fuck up your insides now or after the concert?" he said causing me to bite my lip.

"I didn't do anything daddy." I said smiling hard showing my teeth.

"Nah you've been bad. Do you want everyone on this floor to hear how you get when I simply eat you out?" he said.

"N-no." I said causing my face to turn red.

"Hmm well since you won't decide I'll decide for myself." he said putting his hand under my shirt causing me to shiver.

He trailed his hands to my breasts where he massaged them and kissed all over my neck and lips.

"Wait." I said interrupting him.
"You need to put a damn glove on." I said making my squinting face at him. 😑

"Noo baby ion like that shit. It's like a barrier between me and you. I just wanna feel you. ya get what i'm saying?" he asked.

I spoke my head yes.

"But then I'll actually get pregnant." I said.

"No you won't. I won't allow that if you don't want to. And plus u on ur birth control shit. You'll be good." he said smiling and placing another kiss on my neck.

I released small moans and I began to feel myself getting wet.

This dude always did something to my whether it was passionate or emotional.