Chapter 36❤️

Jahseh
I woke up at around 11 in the morning. I didn't expect to go anywhere today and our next concert was tomorrow.

Tiffany was sleeping on my chest peacefully.

I played with her long black hair that refused to stay straight and did it's own thing.

I grabbed my phone in my left hand and saw that my mom had texted me:

Mi Amor🌎✨💜🙄: Jahseh make sure your up and ready today. Tiffany too.😌I'm gonna make a surprise stop.

I left the message on opened confused. My mom knew I was on tour but it didn't matter to me.

I ended up getting lost on Instagram and Snapchat for like 30 minutes until Tiffany sat up.

"How you feel baby?" I said looking at her face.

"I feel like complete shit. I think I got food poising and a stomach flu." she said rubbing her temples.

I rubbed her back for a second and got up to go take a shower and get ready for the day.

___________

We were in the car driving to Buffalo Wild Wings since that's what Tiffany wanted to eat.

She hadn't thrown up all day so I think we were good.

We pulled up to the place and I parked my i8 and we hoped out.

We got inside and she ordered whatever and I did too.

We ended up eating there at the place.

"Jahseh why are you looking at me like that." Tiffany said and she chewed her food down.

"Because your eating like you've been starving for days." I said laughing.

"Maybe because for a day or two I've been throwing up all my energy and food." she said.

"Mhm fat girl at her finest moments." I said causing myself to laugh really loud.

She just sat there starring at me.

"Nigger." she mumbled under her breath while ignoring me.

"What'd you say?" I said tilting my head looking at her."

"Nothing." she said smiling me continuing to eat her food.

I ignored her and got on my phone until I got a call from Stoke.

"What's good slime?" Stoke yelled into the phone.

I guess he was loud because people were looking at me weird.

I just got up and took the phone call outside.

Tiffany
I finished up my food while Jahseh was taking a call outside.

I threw all the trash away and got Jahseh's together for him to finish back at the hotel.

I was on Instagram on the explore page when someone slid into the booth.

He was a light brown color with curly hair that was all over his face.