Chapter 57❤️

2 weeks later
unedited. short chapter.

Jahseh's coming home today and I could not be happier than ever.

This baby has been killing me, and I was ready to have him by side again.

I'm currently 8 months because last time when Ashanti came over I was half way through my 7th month.

I was in our bed watching Adventure Time at the time.

Yes, I'm a grown ass woman but I'm still a kid on the inside.

In the middle of the episode I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up immediately and quickly wabbled down the stairs as fast as I could.

As soon as I opened the door my eyes met with Jahseh's.

He stood there for a second just staring at me like he was in a trance.

I giggled and pulled his arm.

He quickly dropped his bags grabbing my face kissing me.

He kissed me all over my neck and face in between each one saying, "I. missed. you. so. much."

Jahseh was already a short guy he was only taller than me by like an inch or two.

He pulled me over to the coach and made me lay down.

He crawled in between my legs and this way he was move over me.

He grabbed my chin starring into my eyes before engulfing his lips into mine.

It was a slow kiss and I knew he really did miss me.

He ran his tongue against mine as he deepend the kiss, if that was even possible.

I tired not to laugh in this kiss because I felt him on my thigh and I was trying to start anything.

I tapped his shoulder and he finally detatched his lips from mine.

"Awe fuck." he mumbled after he sat up.

He looked at me with a pouty face.

I just stared at him and he tried to grab my throat but I pushed him.

"Moveee nigga." I said laughing.

He pulled my ankles making me fall on my back.

I screamed extra loud and Ski ran inside the house with a glock in his hand looked panicked.

"Who the fuck I gotta kill." he yelled.

Once he saw Jahseh he made a disgusted face and just stood there.

"Baby I'm gonna go take a shower byeee." I said attempting to run up the stairs.

Jahseh said something to Stokeley before I heard him coming up the stairs but I was already in the room.

I locked the bathroom door and sat on the toilet seat regaining my breath again.

I took off my oversized shirt and slid off my panties placing them in the dirty basket.

I ran the shower water on hot while I sat on the bench in the shower.

Once the water was hot enough I stood up grabbing my sponge and squeezed some soap on it.

y'all know the shower process.

When I finished I stepped out and wrapped my towel around my body loosely.

I walked into the bedroom but it was dark because all the shades and lights were off.

I stood in the mirror as I dropped my towel and stared at myself.

My face frowned as I stared at my not so perky breasts and stretch marks.

"You know your beautiful as fuck right." I heard a voice behind me say.

I jumped a little but I realized it was Jahseh.

I still grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself turning around to face him.

He was sitting on the bed twisting one of his dreads.

"Yeah but I'm not the same. I see why you'd cheat if that were the case." I whined sitting down next to him.

Instead of replying he just grabbed me by my throat pushing me down on the bed.

He hovered over me by my ear while he rubbed me under my towel.

Instant waterfall 😎

I don't know if it's my hormones but I've been horny a lot lately not gonna lie.

I reacted by pressing my lips into his causing a sloppy kiss.

I felt his finger slide into me which caused a moan to escape my mouth into his.

He pumped his fingers faster even adding another one which drove me insane.

I was on the verge of a climax when we he just stopped.

I opened my eyes and sat up glaring at him.

"What the fuck Jahseh." I said starring to him.

"Awe shit I got to go." he said getting up and laughing.

He walked out and closed the door behind him.

I sighed and lied down on my back rubbing my stomach.

I got up to the bathroom and wiped myself.

I came back and put on my victoria secret undergarments and put on a big shirt.

I turned on Coraline on Netflix and snuggles up.