Chapter 33❤️

Please Read
5 months without Jah. Wow. It hurts. Everyday. 💔🕊 I miss him so much. Yet I never knew him in real life.😤
Geez. Ian ever been this hurt over someone's death.
Fanpage: @jah_tributes

Also thanks for #9 in 'jahsehonfroy' and 4k views.🤩

Tiffany
I was happy Jahseh was going on tour but I didn't want him to leave me.

We were back home and Jahseh and I were cuddling on the couch.

I was laying on top of his quietly and he was on
Instagram on his phone.

After a good 2 minutes Jahseh spoke up.

"What the matter baby? Why you so quiet?" he asked.

I lifted my head up and he put his phone down to look down on me.

"Nothing." I said with a weak smile.

"Did I do something?" he asked.

"No baby you didn't do anything." I said resting my hand on his chest.

"Tiffany please." he said looking at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm just gonna miss you a lot. I can't stand not being around you." I said sighing and burying my face into the crease of his neck.

Jahseh wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"You know I can't either. I love you so much. It'll be over before you know it." he said.

—————
Jahseh
Tiffany was asleep on my bed in spandex and a cropped tank top with no bra.

She looked fine as fuck and no cap I would smash right now but she looked so comfortable.

She was sleeping on her stomach with her arms wrapped around the pillow and one leg up.

But with her lying like that she was basically asking to get fucked.

Plus we didn't finish our business last time.

I quietly snuck into bed next to her and laid behind her.

I wrapped her arms around her waist line.

She shifted over a little but didn't really wake up.

I teased her by running my fingers across the outside of the top of the spandex.

I then slowly ran my hand into the inside of her shorts.

"Jahhhh." she groaned and removed my hand and flipped around so she was facing me.

She closed her eyes again and thought she could sleep but we weren't done here.

(I honestly don't really know how to write sex scenes😂😂. I just don't so bare with me)

I pulled her onto me and she was lying on me with her legs spread to both sides.

I playfully wrapped my hands around her back and pushed my groin into her roughly causing her to sit up instantly.

"Jahseh what the fuck. I'm tryna sleep nigga." she said hitting me.