Chapter 42❤️

Before we start:

1) This is an intense long chapter so get ready

2)Imma say something rq lol READ IT ALL

——————
This message is to Jenesis and the X community. I can only wish the best delivery and recovery for Jenesis as she gives birth to Yume this week. If Yume is born on Jah's birthday he would literally be a reincarnation of X. Literally. "If i die i will be reborn again." I miss X a lot. I've been crying over him a lot more than usual. idk y he had to be killed.. wtf.
IM EXCITED AS FUCK FOR MOV4 THO🔥!
————————
Currently listening to Revenge. One of the best songs by X.😤
It's 10:34pm and this about to take me at least 45 minutes. and it's a school night. leave a damn like lmao.
————————

Tiffany
Me and Jahseh left his dressing room and we were on our way out.

We went through the back door where we came from and walked over to the car.

We were about to get in the car when a group of fans walked up to us.

I didn't really feel like having to be the one to take pictures of them so I decided to sit in the car and wait on X.

He stood outside taking pictures with them and signing their shirts and stuff.

I was inside the car and X had been out there for too long and I was beginning to get impatient.

I taped my foot waiting and I just went on Instagram.

I was about to deadass drive his own car off so I got out and yelled out to him.

The windows were tinted so I didn't notice but some blonde white girl was touching all over him; laughing in his ear and grabbing on him and shit.

He was just smiling and letting her record while I'm here.

I put my phone down and got out the car. I had took off my red bottoms in the car because my feet were hurting.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hoodie's hood and pulled her off of him.

Jahseh was standing there looking at me with a normal face and I'm just like "really nigga."

"Um who are you touching ma'am?" the girl said while rolling her eyes and acting sassy.

I didn't have time for no bitch and I sure wasn't going to fuck up my make up and hair so I grabbed X by the wrist and pulled him to the car.

He got in and locked the door. The fans didn't leave at first but decided to because I wasn't going to talk until they left.

"What the hell was that Jah?" I said starring at his face.

"I don't know what I did wrong this time?" he said starting the car.

"Nah turn the fucking car off. Why were you standing there letting that bitch touch all over you and you just laughing it off and shit?" I said getting aggravated.

"Look I don't know okay. Damn. You always throwing a fucking fit with my fans. Grow up." he semi-yelled.

"That's not how you act every time you want your dick sucked asshole." I mumbled to myself.