Chapter 61❤️

I'm not sure when to end this book or if I want to continue it. I've diverted most of my attention to the newest book. I know you guys are aware it's coming to an end. Let me know what you think. I know I've been gone for a long ass time but I'm back. I never left actually... just withdrawal. enjoy- author (I suggest you reread some chapters before this)

Tiffany
When I woke up there was a nurse in the room just doing whatever.

It was pitch dark outside and I saw Jahseh passed out on the couch with the baby in the nurses cradle next to him.

I felt extreme pain in my bottom half. Of course I just pushed a human out of me it was expected but that shit was hurting for real.

I tried to sit up and the nurse noticed I was up. "Heyyy momma how you feeling?" she said walking over by me.

"Weak and in a lot of pain." I said quietly laying back down.

"Yeah well you had second degree tears. A little going into the third degree but not quite. You blacked out after your baby came out." she said handing me a cup of ginger ale.

I took a sip placing it back on the table. "When will I heal?" I said placing my arm over my eyes. The TV light was super bright.

"Within a few weeks and if not you'll come back and we'll take care of it. It's very common for mothers giving birth for the first time." she said grabbing her materials off the counter.

She walked over to the door. "Get some rest hun." she said before waking out and closing the door slowly.
———

The sun beamed over my face through the windows. I looked to my left and Jahseh was on his phone. Our baby was asleep.

That's when I realized and sat up quickly.

"What!" Jahseh said looking up startled.

"Let me see my baby. I know she's a girl." I said smirking.

He rolled his eyes putting his phone in his pocket bringing our baby over to me.

I held it and looked down at... her.

"Next baby I'll be right. My dad instincts never fail me." He said running his hands through his dreads.

"Yeah no. We can discuss another baby a longgg time from now." I said allowing her to wrap her tiny fingers around mine.

"Baby what did you name her?" I said admiring our creation.

"Well after you passed out. I was about to kill a mother fucker in here but I remained calm. I cut the umbilical cord. They did whatever procedures and I decided that I would wait until you woke up. It was the right thing to do." he said smiling at me.

"Leilani Onfroy" he said.