Chapter 22❤️

(I'm back bitchessss!👅🙂)

Tiff
I had took a nap because I don't know what these crazy fuckers were gonna do tonight.

I was woken up by my phone buzzing.

I looked at the contact name and it said:
Baby🤤💙💍

"Baby we outside waiting. Come on." he said in a husky voice

"Can you give me like 10 minutes." I said yawning.

"I'm coming to your room." Jahseh said hanging up.

"Ughhhh" I said to myself.
"I lowkey don't wanna go anywhere."

Jahseh snuck through the front door quietly and came to my room.

I was surprised he actually came.

"Why are you still in bed?" Jahseh said trying to pull me out.

He managed to get me out the bed and I did agree to do this.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower real quick.

Jahseh
Tiffany came out the bathroom with her long curly hair down her back. Her eyelashes were long and her light brown eyes twinkled.

"Get out so I can get ready." she said waiting for me to get out of her bed.

"No. I mean I've seen you naked before. Just hurry up." I said smiling.

"Ughhh you're irritating." she said putting her towel on the rack.

She lotioned her body as I sat on the bed starring at her.

"Is you just gonna stare at me the whole time?" she said grabbing a bra and putting it on.

"I mean yeah. You are my girlfriend and you're sexy as fuck." I said licking my lips.

"Oh please. I know you see all these stretch marks n shit." she said putting on underwear and some capris and a light sweatshirt.

I got off the bed and hugged her from behind. "You're beautiful I promise." I said kissing on her neck.

"Nahhh you not slick." she said laughing.
"You tryna get some AGAIN. Witcho thirsty ass." she said releasing herself from my arms.

I just laughed and grabbed my phone. I just clicked through snapchat stories while Tiff finally did her hair.

                                      •••
Tiff
We finally got there. I got out the car and grabbed my phone from the seat.

Coolie, Nia, and Wifi hopped out of their car they came in and walked up to us.

We all stood there starring at each. It was super weird because we all said at once, "Who going first?"

We then burst into laughter.

"Y'all being some pussies so Imma go first Coolie said walking in front of us while we followed.