Chapter 45❤️

Just noticed we at 9k. Thank you babes. On the road to 10k. 🙃 Back to Back chapters. <3

Tiffany
The uber dropped me off at my house and I grabbed my stuff and went to the door.

My mom knew that I was temporarily living with Jahseh and she knew I planned on moving in with him.

My mom was the best ever to be honest. Yeah she had her problems but she did everything to take care of us and always supported us.

I fucking love my mom to death I'd be dead without her.

I rung the doorbell and I heard voices inside.

Jake came to the door and opened it for me.

"Hey little monster." I said ruffling his hair as he latched onto me hitting his head onto my stoamch.

Aiden ran up to me do embracing me in hugs so I'm guessing Cleo was here too.

As they were hugging me I saw a white figure start running up on me.

I sat on the floor and let the fluffy white dog run into my hands.

"Who's this little guy?" I said to Aiden and Jahseh and they played with the dog too.

"It's our Bishon Fries, Draco." Jake said chasing me to laugh.

"It's Bishon Frise." I said emphasizing the frise part.

I was in a shitty mood but this dog and my family just made my day 10x better.

I grabbed Draco and he instantly started licking all over me.

I walked to the kitchen where I'd expect my mom and Cleo.

They were sitting by the island chatting with some type of platter in front of them.

I grabbed a block of cheese and ate it while taking a seat next to them.

My mom gave me a stank face and I laughed. I put Draco on my chair and embraced her in a hug.

I really needed this hug. I held her tight in my arms and even shed a small tear. I missed her so much.

I hav Ms.Cleo a hug too before sitting down again.

"So what brings you here?" My mom said looking at me noticing my scratch and lip.

"It's a long story, I just wanted to see you guys." I said smiling but my mom didn't accept it.

"Tiffany come on now. I can see your face and I can tell you've been crying. Please tell me what's wrong." she said grabbing my hand.

Draco licked my leg and I started speaking.

I explained everything to my mom from me almost being pregnant to what happened last night.

After I was done explaining they had stressed looks on there faces.

"Baby you should've came to us for these issue. Jahseh is my son and I know how he is." Cleo said sighing looking at me.

"I'm sorry but I just needed to get away from all of this. I do love him dearly but it was too much and Geneva is just another clingey problem." I said.

"Excuse my language but that bitch Geneva needs to move around. She's a reason for all of this." my mom said getting irritated.

"Yeah but besides all that Jahseh wants a baby soon but now that can't even happen." I said looking down at Draco who was sleeping on my thighs.

"I know you guys broke up but it doesn't mean things can't be fixed. I agree you need a break. I would've personally stayed with him to help him out." My mom said.

CHANGE MY LIFE || XXXजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें