Chapter 51❤️

Jahseh

( Not proofread - I'm mad though. I had like 1.5k words and something went wrong so I had to rewrite. kinda short chapter... sorry)

Fuck I thought to myself when I saw her.

Her and some brown skin guy with waves were arguing by the entrance.

"Yo Geneva move out my way." the guy said as Geneva yelled in his face.

She glanced over at me and Tiffany on the side since I had to walk through the middle to get out.

"Ohhh look who it is. Who brought this bitch here." Geneva said referring to Tiffany.

I looked over at Tiffany and I wrapped my arm around her waist trying to pull her away so we could walk out the door.

"First off ian no bitch watch yourself hoe."
Tiffany said spatting at Geneva.

Geneva got upset and started walking up on Tiffany.

Tiffany tried pulling my arm off of her but I ended up wrapping 2 around her.

"Baby let's go don't waste your energy on her." I said trying to pull Tiffany away from the scene.

Of course she was being stubborn about this. "No Jah get off of me. I'm gonna beat her ass right now." Tiffany said trying to shove my arms off her waist.

"Yeah Jah get yo bitch in check before I do." Geneva said walking up closer to us.

I wasn't about to watch these two fight over me so I scooped up Tiffany and continued walking towards the exit.

Whole time Tiffany was flipped over on my shoulder, hitting the fuck out my back.

I ignored her being so violent only because I knew she was blown. But she can't waste her energy on people like Geneva.

I got to the car and used my free hand to use the key to open the door.

I threw her into the front seat because to be honest she was doing too much right now.

She folder her arms and just sat there silently. I closed the door and went to the drivers side, starting the car up.

"Alright you gone have to stop acting a bitch in public around my ex." I said starring at the road ahead.

"Wait wait wait. First off don't call me no bitch before I beat yo ass. Second off how you gone defend her when she the one who approached me. And I'm not the one to be disrespected." she yelled in my face.

I didn't say anything I wasn't in the mood to argue with her. Geneva already fucked up my mood.

I drove us home and the whole time Tiffany was staring out the window.

We arrived home and I got out the car. I was upset with Tiffany but I still wasn't gonna be an ass.

I walked around the car to her side and tried to open the door for her but she was already out.

"You gone act like this forever?" I said semi yelling after her, since she was already going through the front door.

I walked in the house and it felt weird. I don't know what it was. I felt something.

I walked into the living room and turned on the lights. There was nothing wrong.

I walked to the basement and there was the studio lights on indicating someone was in there. I didn't let anyone into the house so I had my fist balled up walking down the stairs.

As soon as I made it to the bottom of the stairs I see Ski passed out with food around him.

This bitch... I thought to myself as I looked at him.

I think Tiffany was upstairs but I wasn't concerned about her at the moment.

I grabbed the mic that was connected to all the speakers and cleared my throat.

The studio was sound proof so I wouldn't be irritating Tiff more wherever she was.

"STOKELEY WAKE YO FAT ASS UP BITCH" I screamed into the mic causing his body to twitch.

"Yo what the fuck Jah why you screaming." he said sitting up off the floor.

"Your one to talk. Why the fuck you in my house." I said helping him up into the chair.

"Craig said the studio was closed and I needed to clear my mind so I came here." he said looking at his notebook he left on the desk.

"Ight well I gotta go deal with Tiffany ass. Take yo time in here." I said walking up the stairs.

I walked to the pantry and grabbed a bag of hot cheeto puffs. I had a secret pantry that nobody knew about since niggas like Ski eat everything in the house.

I jogged up the stairs and went to our bedroom which was locked. I could hear music playing and Tiffany on the phone with someone.

"Tiffany can you open the door I dont got time for this." I yelled knocking on the door.

I heard shuffling and she came to the door and opened it.

"Alright well Coolie I'll call you later." she said ending the call and plopping onto the bed.

Did I hear that shit right? I thought to myself. I sat on the bed next to her and she flipped through the Netflix shows.

"So you gonna tell me why you was on the phone with Coolie?" I said opening the bag of chips eating some.

"Because I fucking can thats why." she said grabbing her phone off the dresser next to the bed.

I snatched her phone out her hand and went to her messages.

"Jah give me my shit back." I said putting it high above me.

She reached over me but I was trying to get her on my lap. "Jah I'm not stupid." she said frowning at me.

I shrugged and she sat on my lap. I gave her back her phone and she tried to get off of my lap but I wrapped my arms around her.

"Jahseh let me gooo." she said whining.

I held her tighter making her lay on me.

"You know I love you right. I hate when you get mad at me." I said holding her.

"I love you too." she said quietly giving in.

There was a silence with her just lying on my chest hearing my heartbeat.

She lifted her head to give me a kiss but I blocked it.

"Not until you tell my why you was talking to Coolie with the door closed and why you snapped like that on Geneva." I said looking down on her.

"Okay well obviously I hate Geneva for all that she did to you. And then she wants to come for you and you just let her?" she said getting a little loud.

"No, I just didn't want to see her get her ass beat by you." I said.

"But you basically kill any guy that even eyes me for .5 seconds? Okay." she said laughing it off.

"Yeah because your mine mami." I said grabbing her ass.

"Okayyy chill out. And I only called Coolie to make you mad. I knew you were coming. Check my messages." she said hanging me her phone.

I went to iMessage and saw the text of her saying call me and shit.

"You know I should fuck the shit out of you right now but I'm lowkey tired." I said yawning.

She laughed and sat up.

She used her phone to turn the lights off and put the LED ones on.

We recorded a few videos and then we just passed out.

———
LEAVE A LIKE AND 1 COMMENT <3!
I love all of you. I think about my readers all the time trust me. It's just I've been busy and I graduate Friday :)