Chapter 16❤️

Tiff
I woke up to the sound of a motorcycle speeding past the house.

I woke up at 7:30am and school started at 8:00am.

"Fuckkk." I said to myself getting off of Jahseh.

I shook him quickly waking him up.

"Whattt man!" he said sitting up and wiping his eyes.

"We overslept and we got 40 minutes until school starts and we cannot get another tardy in Mr.Brown class." I said getting up quickly and running into the bathroom.

It seemed like a lot of time but for two people to get ready in the same room and drive to school which was 10 minutes away was hard.

I brushed my teeth quickly in 2 minutes and got in the shower. I quickly showered while he was brushing his teeth in the bathroom too.

"What time is it?" I said turning off the water while still behind the curtain.

"Alexa, what is the time?" I heard Jahseh say while washing his face.

"It is 7:45 am." Alexa said.

"Jahseh get out so I can dry off." I said

"Whyyyy? What if I don't wanna go." he said with a joking smirk.

"Jahseh I'm for real." I said peaking my head from the shower curtain with a straight face.

He got out the bathroom and closed the door. I got out and dried myself. Then I put on a robe quickly and walked out.

"Okay you can go take a shower." I said while looking for my bag in his room.

I found my bag and lotioned my body quickly.
I then put on an outfit:

It was 7:50 and I didn't have time to do my hair so I just let my curls air dry and I put my hair in a messy bun and did my edges

Jahseh came out the bathroom in a Thrasher hoodie with black jeans.

He had black side of the dreds in a ponytail.

"You done?" I said getting up and grabbing my book bag.

"Yeah lets go." When I went down the stairs I saw Sha wrapping 3 donuts in napkins.

"What the fuck." I said surprised. "Sha what you doing here?" I asked

"Long story short I spent the night here last night. Anyway take this donut and let's go." She said handing me and Jahseh a donut.

I grabbed my phone off the downstairs counter and grabbed my keys.

"No, I'll drive. My car faster." He said smirking.

"We don't care.". I said laughing. I actually did care because I wasn't tryna be late.